Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I'd love to see new models, but I bet it'll be something lame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grocalis View Post
    Cross-Faction Grouping, you heard it here first.
    Doesn't that already exist?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    The only big features that have been hinted at but not officially announced that I know of are player models and proving grounds.
    I doubt we'd get a graphics revamp halfway through the expansion, but they have been talking seriously about proving grounds since long before launch, so that might be a 5.3 focus.
    Im betting 5.3 has dailys, wrathion quest, a new bg, and proving grounds.

5.4 has SoO, 3 dungeons, dailys, wrathion finally, and some random new feature we will come to accept as a must have feature in mmos.

Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    >Needs to unite against Garrosh
    >Needs to unite against the impending Legion attack

Oh God no!!@
    Look into your heart... you know it to be true.

If it does then it must be bugged for me, because I can't group with my Horde friends using my Draenei Paladin. It has never been possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Player models have been announced--unless he means a date--so I don't think that's what it will be.
    Yeah, probably not, but that would be sweet.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

LFA? Looking for Arena?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post

no, unless theres something ive forgotten, you cannot group with horde if you are alliance. i think you're thinking of cross server grouping :P

on the cross faction grouping, would be quite cool if you could queue/group with friends of a different faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post

5.4 has SoO, 3 dungeons, dailys, wrathion finally, and some random new feature we will come to accept as a must have feature in mmos.
    I'm still doubting 5.4 is SoO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Player models have been announced--unless he means a date--so I don't think that's what it will be.

i doubt we will get that in MoP, but who knows!

Voice Chat! Oh wait that was bc...

Cross-realm Guilds

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post

Probably right.
    This WoW blog post from a year ago has been fully implemented, as far as I can tell, except for proving grounds. Even item upgrades were mentioned there.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4637611

Another possibility might be battlegroup auction houses.
    Ooh, now all the speculation is starting to excite me
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Cross-faction something. Maybe even raids? The legion is coming! (unless Wrathion is bs-ing us)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Making LFG/LFR realm-only, and then merging the low-pop servers would make the game a lot better. I'd love them to be back to own servers to make people stop being pricks (i.e. bringing "blacklisting" back), but low pop servers would whine about it - hence the merging.
    People were pricks prior to LFG/LFR.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    on the cross faction grouping, would be quite cool if you could queue/group with friends of a different faction.
    Exactly. They have slowly been removing barriers that have been preventing people who know eachother from playing together. In WOTLK it was LFG allowing us to team together with RealID friends to run heroics regardless of server, in Cataclysm it was LFR that allowed us to queue together for raids and added BattleTags, and then finally CRZ, which now allows us to group together for quests. The final barrier is now the biggest one, the faction divide.

People that are loyal to Horde can't play with people who prefer Alliance, no matter how much they like eachother in real life. Cross-Faction Grouping would not only remove that final barrier, but fit thematically with what we are doing at the end of MoP going into the beginning of the next expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cross-realm realms. Merging wat? Free transfers for everyone, wat?

Interesting... What feature could it be...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd guess something like cross-realm auction houses.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    no, unless theres something ive forgotten, you cannot group with horde if you are alliance. i think you're thinking of cross server grouping :P

Yeah, I read it wrong

I'm pretty sure they're gonna use new player models as one of the selling points for the next expansion.
    Last edited by mmocfde342b214; 2013-01-22 at 07:49 PM.

This is just a random guess and don't know if its been said, but crossrealm auction house. Might actually be useful unlike CRZ.