Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guild Airship.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ability to mod and create own servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Guild Airship.
    I'd literally cream everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Cross faction grping won’t surprise me. Lore-wise we have forged forces together to defeat major threats like the Qiraji, Lich King and etc.
    Making it gameplay- Raid wise might be the next step. We are doing it already by questing.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2007/10/27/ho...gether-almost/
    Last edited by Sorraxe; 2013-01-22 at 07:59 PM.
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

10+ Year Old Account
    Guild Airship.
    Yes please.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Quote Originally Posted by Grocalis View Post
    Cross-Faction Grouping, you heard it here first.
    Gotta admit, that'd be super interesting to see Draenei and Worgen working with Tauren and Trolls in a dungeon.

LFL? Looking For Loot?

Are you tired of waiting 1 hour in LFR to have little chance to get something? Now we announce LFL...A new treasure hunter-like game, where the reward is...LOOT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Guild Airship.
    Makes me think back to the old Final Fantasy games.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well with gear scaling for challenge modes, i bet they do that for LFR. So LFR for wotlk raids etc, gear gets scaled down. Won't be for every raid at first, but i can see it happening at some point, easy free content they can use. Well besides a few balancing changes.

Its gunna be: LFEGTRP- Looking for Erotic Gnome Tauren Role Play.

Cross faction grouping would be cool. So would housing but it think its been said they are upgrading the farm a bit to be like housing.
    They already announced they were working on new player models.

The removal of LFG/LFR <3

Deleted
    We need to cleanse the Horde from the lesser races!

Infracted: [image removed]
    Do not post offensive images - ML
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-22 at 08:43 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    id venture itll be something to do with cross realm <insert item here>

could it be like darnell said and theyll make cross realm realms where everything is linked together like the auction house? that doesnt seem like itll be a big feature but like someone on the first page mentioned cross faction grouping sounds reasonable. further shorten any sort of queue time by eliminating over population of one faction. same faction bgs perhaps?

Cross-Server raiding for the current tier. They are trying more and more to make each server less individual and all the realms as a whole be one. This wouldn't surprise me at all.

Deleted
    LFS - looking for server, a tool that allows players on the many poorly populated realms to find a server with a decent population of their faction and move there. Kind of exactly like the server transfer system, only without the totally ludicrous price gouging.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Cross-Server raiding for the current tier. They are trying more and more to make each server less individual and all the realms as a whole be one. This wouldn't surprise me at all.
    You mean like normal/heroic mode LFR?

Quote Originally Posted by Sony View Post
    Cross faction grping won’t surprise me. Lore-wise we have forged forces together to defeat major threats like the Qiraji, Lich King and etc.
    Making it gameplay- Raid wise might be the next step. We are doing it already by questing.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2007/10/27/ho...gether-almost/

With the build up surrounding the possible Legion expansion I have been wondering (possibly hoping) that something like this would happen. Lore wise, it could make sense, even if its just a cease-fire between Alliance and Horde long enough to dispatch the threat of the Legion. If it ever happened I don't think we'd see orcs and humans skipping through a meadow of daisies holding hands, but more like "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" type deal. It could be amazing if done correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really want an account-wide mats/BoE bank, it would make sending mats and gear back and forth between alts less tedious.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

You cannot deny Blizzard is an innovator. Hopefully it will be something we don't even see coming, something totally unexpected.

New player models