Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    level scaling for old dungeons and raids with LFG tool for it, maybe lower level ilvl drops from it

Quote Originally Posted by Saved View Post
    3- some battle-net program similar to skype
    THat is actually possible. There were already some clues of some Battle.net client software.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    THat is actually possible. There were already some clues of some Battle.net client software.
    Can you link?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    I can't see Blizzard wasting dev time on this after how horribly the in-game voice features failed.

Also the context doesn't really fit.
    GC was responding specifically to a tweet that was talking about the introduction of Dungeon finder and LFR, so I can't help but imagine that this unannounced feature is something instance/raid related.

Perhaps they've finally worked out the tech needed to properly implement the spectator mode they've wanted to give us for quite a while.
    Or maybe they're currently working to release SoO as a raid that has 10, 25 and 40 modes. They could be testing thunderforged for that reason, so that they can get a feel for how to balance better loot advantages for different raid sizes.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2013-01-24 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Can you link?
    http://www.diablofans.com/news/1499-...d-information/

About 1/3 into the news post, there's the datamined PTR changes. The very first one listed is a new string referencing a Battle.net Desktop App.

Quote Originally Posted by vgfreak2008 View Post
    While I'm all for tri-spec, it just doesn't seem as far-reaching as the implementation of LFD/LFR.

Some kind of housing? IMHO they tested that with farm and it's very popular

Whatever it is, it'll be announced April 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Some kind of housing? IMHO they tested that with farm and it's very popular
    No, they want to keep players out in the world. They won't impliment anything on a bigger scale then farm.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Merging of all auction houses and allowing mail to be sent between factions if its one of your alts.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saved View Post
    1- blizzard all-stars will be part of wow
    2- all races will be able to chose any class
    3- some battle-net program similar to skype
    4- path of titans
    Finally human Shaman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cross fraction Real ID grouping would be fucking awesome too (like in CoS it turns you into human even if you were Horde, but you still keep your abilities, group leader of group decides fraction like cross realm grouping).

Quote Originally Posted by sinr View Post
    merging of all auction houses and allowing mail to be sent between factions if its one of your alts.
    yay no economy!!!!
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vgfreak2008 View Post
    More than 2 can also indicate various specs one can swap between. Like build A is default. Then build B with glyph X instead of glyph Y, and talent M instead of N. Then build C which has talent M instead of N, keeps glyph X, but also has glyph F instead of G. And so on. All without having to travel home to swap around.

Deleted
    I REALLY hope it's a date for updated models. It's not that I'm desperate for them because my character is so outdated, it's because if the recent troll models are anything to go by the models would look FANTASTIC.

EDIT: Oh boy, the class/race restrictions being removed... I hadn't thought of that!

I can has Blood Elf Shaman/Druid?

Deleted
    Human shaman just doesn't fit lore wise :/

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    yay no economy!!!!
    You mean one economy.

Well going off of the last 2 "big changes" were PvE ones, I would hope something more PvP focused...a Dota battleground of 5v5 would be so....kick....ASS! The LFWPvP would be nice also, as already mentioned.

Pretty sure this is a marketing strategy to keep people excited and playing. I do think it will be something good though after they decide what to add.

I hope it wasnt the "25man gets more drop chance on thunder... statement"!

what i want personally
    1: Merge servers, no more 97% vs 3%
    2: Merge AH, so you can actually get enchants/gems etcetc on a dead faction/server without neutral AH (could not care less if you have to sell things for 1c!)

but what i think it is.
    Your main citys will no longer be "dead", CRZ into Ogr/SWC, they said it in a "hint" before so ;(
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Cross-Faction Grouping, or that seems to be the most obvious choice to me.