Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    'X-realm' combining unbalanced servers into balanced x-realms without actually merging them but work as 1 realm otherwise ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    They said it wasn't, only dps can participate in it. It's horrible to tanks/healers

You are correct, but not bad for tanks. I stay in blood but use a mix of tank and DPS gear. So far I am not stuck on anything, but I am only like rank 4
    "Peace is a lie"

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    God I hope so. I really want a Brewmaster spec on my monk but i need healing and DPS for raiding
    I don't. Because as I've said before, "If you have 3 specs, and 3 spec choices, then just get rid of spec because people will just take all 3."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    For all of you hoping for cross faction, you guys really forgot what world of warcraft is about..

Remember when shamans where horde only and paladins alliance only.

We used to gank eachother in front of instance portals without the possibility to just fly away.

Where is the hate!! sissies!

ORCS FTW, FOR THE HORDE AND FOR HELLSCREAM!

I still think with the Horde vs. Alliance theme, the struggle over Pandaria will spread to Azeroth. I see there being Raid Scenarios where you raid a capital. Who knows, it could even be in the actual world where people in the cities will be caught in the conflict even if they didn't queue. Imagine a Horde zeppelin flying into Stormwind or an Alliance gunship gliding over Orgimar once per day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I don't. Because as I've said before, "If you have 3 specs, and 3 spec choices, then just get rid of spec because people will just take all 3."
    Like I said it should just be an amount of profiles (and actionbars) people should be able to load and save. Native, in WoW.

Deleted
    player housing together with a revolutionised inventory system that allows you to keep whole sets of gear in your inventory, maybe together with fun items and tabards in a separate tab like mounts or pets

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard adds Ventrilo into the wow interface to replace the native voice chat.

Another big change, could be something as simple as tabard storage or a dyeing system for gear.

But I hope it's player models.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whidbey View Post
    Blizzard adds Ventrilo into the wow interface to replace the native voice chat.
    why would they pick Ventrilo over Mumble? The only reason to use Ventrilo is because everyone on your realm uses it and you don't want PuGs (or your guildies) to install one of the alternative (yet better) programs.

I think the surprise is that Galleon will spawn during the day!

Quote Originally Posted by GhostSkull View Post
    In the middle of SW and Orgrimmar

Making him friendly with Horde so Alliance can finally get a kill.

Bundle server transfers!

One can dream the endless dream.

Deleted
    He did. I saw him spawn twice about 15 min after servers were up on a wednesday morning. Both times I was part of a tagged group, so this is anecdotal.

Quote Originally Posted by Grocalis View Post
    Cross-Faction Grouping, you heard it here first.
    Go balls deep... Cross-Faction Guild. Mercs hwg!

Biggest "feature" WoW should get right now is a new Dev. team. This team shit on the game enough I would say, a change in that might bring the game up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSub7 View Post
    Biggest "feature" WoW should get right now is a new Dev. team. This team shit on the game enough I would say, a change in that might bring the game up a bit.
    After the massive sub loss in Cataclysm there should have been huge changes, the fact that there wasn't is very telling about what sort of company Blizzard is. Almost unheard of for something like that to happen...

Deleted
    Something expectable I suppose.
    Cross realm auctionhouse
    Cross realm guilds
    Cross realm uhh chat?

Would not surprise me if they just keep holding up a farce and the servers are already merged to a single one, with occasional "overflow server" popping up zones if needed just like instances have been before. But they sell the introduction of the reworked game mechanics piece by piece as major content updates over years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscience View Post
    Something expectable I suppose.
    Cross realm auctionhouse
    Cross realm guilds
    Cross realm uhh chat?

Would not surprise me if they just keep holding up a farce and the servers are already merged to a single one, with occasional "overflow server" popping up zones if needed just like instances have been before. But they sell the introduction of the reworked game mechanics piece by piece as major content updates over years.
    Could as well add cross faction AH, cross faction guilds, cross faction grouping and cross faction chat. World PVP becomes Guild vs Guild. Solves all imbalance issues at once.

I see some people mentioned the downscaling of stats in order to do old content like it was when it was relevant. In my deep meditation in the shower I expanded upon that idea, and bear in mind this was just brainstorming:
    What if Blizzard downscaled stats so you could do old heroics?
    This could be implemented into LFD, giving you another way to cap valor.
    The way I see it you could queue for either MOP, cata, wotlk or BC heroics, where you could choose to do either specific ones or randoms, where randoms would give you VP.
    As for gear from these old heroics, I wouldn't really count on scaling the stats up on the older gear to make it useful, but blizzard could implement achievements, pets, mounts or what have you. Also, this gives you a way to cap VP with a wide variety of heroics to do, if you acctually don't need the gear from MOP heroics.

While I personally think something like this would be cool, I don't really think it'll be implemented. I'm also aware that I haven't quite fleshed out the idea, but maybe someone could expand on this idea?

EDIT: Could also add challenge modes for these
    Last edited by DeadnightWarrior; 2013-01-27 at 02:46 PM.

~Thanks to PaulDok for the awesome signature!~