Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don´t like Garrosh as Warchief at all. But I still like him more than Thrall after Cataclysm role, he was shiny superstar always in a spotlight so he became annoying to me as hell. So until we find GOOD Warchief Garrosh is good as anyone else we have aviable now.
    "Ubi sementem feceris, ita mettes."

Far as I'm concerned I am glad to see Garrosh go. I hated him since TBC when he was nothing more than a sniveling coward, now he is nothing more than the same coward hiding behind disposable army. To me he is nothing more than your classic bully who has no true am other than to destroy any and everything that does not act as he does or believe as he does.

He want's to "Conquer" all of Azeroth in the name of the horde? Please, he couldn't even take over Nagrand OR the remains of Durotar for his people, so he has no business trying to conquer Azeroth in the least. He either needs shoved back through the dark portal so he can lead his homeland or die. Preferably the last option so he can't have a "Set back" down the road. Though sadly, knowing Blizzard we will see another undead campaign and Garrosh will be raised as a high ranking officer (Should he actually be killed at the end of MoP) and we will be cursed with him once more with an "______ was merely a set back" speech.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Well I liked him in Garadar, I thought he had potential to grow from there. But he kind of didn't, as soon as Wrath rolled around he was acting like a total idiot. He went from being ashamed at his father's corruption to deliberately following in his footsteps. And his characterisation in Cataclysm was pretty uneven. And now in MoP he's basically the villain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I used to like him quite a bit but now I don't really care for him after he has been written into full-on evil mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcellos View Post
    Interesting, got a source for this info?
    I'm not being able to find the one that says they had to speed up garrosh's "path" because of MoP's greenlight right now (it's late and I'm sleepy), but I found this one:

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/03/30/ch...real-villains/

"I think it’s a little bit of everything. I’d love to tell you we just have these hooks in advance. There’s plenty of hooks in advance, don’t get me wrong—we’ve got ideas. But so often… I had a big grinding hook for an expansion set, before the greenlight on Pandaria got going, because Pandaria’s something we’ve talked about forever. Before that greenlight went, we were thinking we would need to go another way on this big grinding idea, all sorts of weird hooks, what happens after Cataclysm. In a way, the greenlight for Pandaria trashed all those plans"
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

I've rolled both sides to see the story lines from two views, the horde and the alliance. Of course, the alliance doesn't have any involvement with his aside from that one cutscene in the purple parlor and in TOC. For the horde, I quite literally passed him over in Nagrand and didn't give him a second glance. I didn't even really notice him all THAT much in Wrath. Not until Cata did he make his presence known, and aside from what he did to the orc in Stonetalon, nothing he's done as impressed me. Text wise, in THe Shattering, he started off all right, but then he got FAR too full of himself. I'm not even going to get started on Tides of War. The incidents in 5.0 and 5.1 just seal the deal for me.

Both as an Alliance and Horde player, I'm ready to pop his puny head off like a cork.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    enjoying the harem in Den of Mortal Delights
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    I think Krog invent that game a couple weeks ago. You see, you take a dwarf, any dwarf will do but the more rotund the better, and you roll it into a group of gnomes and see how many you can knock down. I think he called it Gnomerball
    lol, but the funny thing is that blood elfs wouldn't even be able to hold a dwarf, you'll break in half with that weak and skinny body...

Garrosh is the Warchief the Horde needs during the time of War. Thrall was a 'peace time' lovey-dovey warchief that wouldn't go to the extremes to protect the Horde if needed. Garrosh is willing to, advocating Discipline, Honor and Strength.

If you played through the horde side, you would have seen this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wc-jsKgxJs "honor, no matter how dire the battle, never forsake it".

He might step the line in the future, but as is now, he is a worthy Warchief, and i'm disappointed with all the bashing he gets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    He might step the line in the future, but as is now, he is a worthy Warchief
    He already crossed the line, having said one nice sentence doesn't make him any honourable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be against seeing him redeemed after we beat him at the end of the final raid, but right now he is pure evil. I think he has been corrupted by something and thinks he's doing what the horde needs, but in fact, he's breaking it apart. The Dominance Offensive storyline is simply amazing. I have loved every part of it I've gotten so far (I play horde). I really want Vol'jin to lead the horde now.

I don't like or hate Garrosh, he was poorly written and from arc to arc they seem to jump his personalities, from warmongering to honor bound and back. It's annoying because he's yet to really do anything endgame boss worth while im sure he will as of now its all been either military tactics no matter how bad, or just doing stuff people are against. which in comparison to say Deathwind/Arthas/Kil'jaeden (yes I know Illidan was the "main enemy but he was really just there to kill) is nothing. and to the poster above what has he done to be "pure evil"

i think Garrosh is fucked. If the term "what goes around comes around" has any place in Azeroth, I think the other Horde leaders are going to give him quite a spanking if not an axe to a face.
    Think for yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    garrosh is great

there is a new thread about him every hour

people just cant enough of him

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    /raise hand

Blizzard listened to the haters and ruined the most promising orc leader. Garrosh had so much potential in TBC, just like the whole game. The devs ruined him and the game.
    agreed, i still like him though and always will, he had a lot of promis and they just dropped the ball with him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    garrosh is great

Somewhere in a fictional universe behind the scenes of Azeroth, Garrosh and Sylvanas just did a brofist.

An imperfect Warchief who actually gave us war; something that many WoW players thought both incomprehensible and angering, and still do to this day.

Better than the 'all-powerful', 'flawless' Thrall, i'll say that much.

Hopefully our next Warchief, be it Thrall or otherwise, does not go around peacemongering in my Warcraft again.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    garrosh is great

GennGreymane confesses: "I know he's a jerk, but there's something about Garrosh..."

Deleted
    No, today people only rush to defend Jaina Proudmoore and her genocidal intentions. It obviously has to do with sexual fixation. Face it, Sylvanas wouldn't have all that support is she was a giant abonimation or a lich, neither would Jaina. All that means something to players is their visual appearence.

It'd be fun to see Jaina and Vereesa as males instead and Garrosh as a Sylvanas/Alexstrasza beauty queen. Harold Proudmoore and Lamir Windrunner goes on a rampage to exterminate every single blood elf in Dalaran. Everyone would refer them genocidal bastards and rush to defend the gorgeous, incomparable Garrosha Hellscream.

10+ Year Old Account
    i do! LONG LIVE HELLSCREAM!!!!!!
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Khuzard View Post
    No, today people only rush to defend Jaina Proudmoore and her genocidal intentions.
    rofl, that's a hilarious statement. You should try to read the lore, not what angry horde fanbois yell mixed in with "remember taurajo".