Deleted

Will we see again Aysa CloudSinger & Ji FirePaw?

Hello,

After I did Dominance Offensive Quests and saw some 5.2 quests spoilers, It looks like many importants Pandarens have a role to play.
    Chen StormStout, Shado-Pan, LoreMaster Cho and more...

But I'm scared that Aysa CloudSinger and Ji FirePaw will not show anymore in this expansion and to be just to present Pandarens to Alliance/Horde...

Has anyone have informations or something to tell me they will see both soon?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no information, but I would put money on them being present in the Siege of Orgrimmar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    There is no information, but I would put money on them being present in the Siege of Orgrimmar.
    I hope so.

But I don't understand one thing with Aysa, why many players think It's a babycry b****?
    I mean, when we help Shen-zin Su to take off his "thorn", she is anger to Ji because he used bombs to destroy the ship.
    I think It is a "normal" reaction from her because that was a reckless and rushed plan.
    Reckless because he uses bombs! He could kill the Turtle by making a bigger wound.
    Rushed because Shen-zin Su wasn't passed away in a few time. It would has an another solution less dangerous.
    That was like a "double or quits" solution.

Allright, Ji plan has worked and this is a little awkward to see Aysa making nothing but, like I love to be in opposition with mass, I think she doesn't deserve this bad reputation.

I see them everyday chilling in SW and org

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 04:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Balong View Post
    I hope so.

But I don't understand one thing with Aysa, why many players think It's a babycry b****?
    I mean, when we help Shen-zin Su to take off his "thorn", she is anger to Ji because he used bombs to destroy the ship.
    I think It is a "normal" reaction from her because that was a reckless and rushed plan.
    Reckless because he uses bombs! He could kill the Turtle by making a bigger wound.
    Rushed because Shen-zin Su wasn't passed away in a few time. It would has an another solution less dangerous.
    That was like a "double or quits" solution.

Allright, Ji plan has worked and this is a little awkward to see Aysa making nothing but, like I love to be in opposition with mass, I think she doesn't deserve this bad reputation.
    first: there was no time for plans. shen-zin su was floating towards the maelstrom because it couldn't swim straight. it was a "now or never" situation. what else would she do? take out every piece of the boat one by one surgically while everybody sunks in the sea?

second: it is not the fact that she didn't do anything to save the turtle that got people angry, but the fact that she got angry at ji for doing something and saving everybody. that was her bitch move. getting all hateful at the hero of the day because he didn't do things her way.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When this was still Beta, I was talking about how they'd be critical to the development of Varian as a leader, and the development of the Horde Rebellion. Along with Master Whats-his-face.

But now that 5.2 is knocking on the door, it seems the player Pandaren are just as pointless to the expansion as Worgen and Goblins were. Cool starting zone, but no importance outside it.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    When this was still Beta, I was talking about how they'd be critical to the development of Varian as a leader, and the development of the Horde Rebellion. Along with Master Whats-his-face.

But now that 5.2 is knocking on the door, it seems the player Pandaren are just as pointless to the expansion as Worgen and Goblins were. Cool starting zone, but no importance outside it.
    Every race was pointless in cata.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    first: there was no time for plans. shen-zin su was floating towards the maelstrom because it couldn't swim straight. it was a "now or never" situation. what else would she do? take out every piece of the boat one by one surgically while everybody sunks in the sea?
    Shen-Zin Su was so near to the Maelstrom to not make a plan?

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    second: it is not the fact that she didn't do anything to save the turtle that got people angry, but the fact that she got angry at ji for doing something and saving everybody. that was her bitch move. getting all hateful at the hero of the day because he didn't do things her way.
    I think she got angry at Ji because his plan hurt badly Shen-Zin Su (nearly killed him). He has saved everyone,right, but he could doomed them if his plan didn't work.
    I think it is because of his "careless attitude" she got mad.

But I admit, It is not very well showed..

15+ Year Old Account

I think she got angry at Ji because his plan hurt badly Shen-Zin Su (nearly killed him). He has saved everyone,right, but he could doomed them if his plan didn't work.

Yes, he was. It was a now or never situation and she spent it berating Ji's plan without offering a plan of her own besides "let's have a different plan"
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

when you are dying with some metal thing stabbed on your side, someone will have to take it out. usually a doctor. it's gonna damage your body even further, but he'll heal you afterwards with medical procedures.

that's what ji did. he couldn't just pull the boat because he's not a giant, so he used explosives to remove it. the explosives did not harm the turtle. but the removal of the boat did, as expected. than all he had to do was to get all the healers nearby who he knew were there and get them to heal the damn turtle. the procedures were different, but the principle is the same as real life medicine. remove object, than treat the wound.

he saved everyone in the isle, while aysa would condemn them all. why? because to the tushui, it's better to die and take your family and friends with you than to harm an innocent, even if harming him would save his life. crazy philosophy. "Followers of this discipline believe there is a moral certainty to the world: one correct path of right and wrong. These Values are immutable, and must be preserved no matter what the cost. Even if it means self sacrifice, or painful losses in the pursuit of a higher ideal."

she didn't get angry because it was risky. she got angry because ji did something "wrong" for the greater good. I wonder how she'll react to the alliance trying to recruit a council of warlock masters in 5.2 lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Hopefully not. Less Pandas the better. Stupid,. stupid race.

Quote Originally Posted by JhanZ View Post

Amazing race.

well we should def see aysa again. since every alliance faction leader will have a part to play in the high king questlines. unless they do a cop out and say the whole introduction in stormwind was her part.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The context of the cutscene and how short it was leaves open speculation as to what Aysa was angry about.

In the midst of the moment it was more than likely the shock of seeing such a huge ass wound on Shen-zin Tsu that triggered her emotional outburst (not really an outburst as passive aggressiveness, but whatever). As Facts mentioned, the Tushui believe that there is a set moral guideline that does not differ in circumstances, and thus near mortally wounding Tsu by removing the boat could be seen as the "wrong" decision.

Quote Originally Posted by JhanZ View Post
    blaspheme. pandaren and blood elves are the master races of the universe.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I honestly expected them to arrive to Pandaria in 5.1.

Dont count on it, Blizzard very rarely finishes quest lines.