Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    why dont u stop playing like i did?

... dont ask why i still lurk here

10+ Year Old Account
    um what? I pugged Tes last week. I also have pugged msv. I would pug Hof but i hate that place. Just because the OPs realm don't run pugs don't mean other don't.
    Aye mate

How exactly is the game alt-unfriendly? Heirloom gear honestly makes leveling feels like you've snapped the Sonic and Knuckles technology onto the original Sonic wherein you can sail through the entire game as the dreadlocked red echidna with the greatest of ease.

Quote Originally Posted by beefster View Post
    tanking mechanics in vaults to kill pugs u need tanks with some brains which this game doesn't have.
    good tanks are tied up in progression guilds saving their lockouts for hardmodes. For everyone else there is LFR. Normal seems like its the obsolete one these days. Normal should be server puggable with competent people, including alts but they aren't done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beefster View Post
    who here feels MoP introduced new ways too to milk the player base its alt unfriendly it killed trade chat PUGS which 80% of the population loved doing now their force you to join a guild to raid what if you hate guilds and anal retentive people you could always pug well there introduced new tanking mechanics in vaults to kill pugs u need tanks with some brains which this game doesn't have. DS(deathwing raid was boring but everyone pugged it it was great design i feel their killed pugs to keep medium to good players in LFR to keep the (spastic Casuals)happy and subbed
    If anything, this should train tanks to be less brain dead in the future.^^
    3 manning all Challenge Modes on GOLD! - Youtube.com/MyCelar

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    How exactly is the game alt-unfriendly? Heirloom gear honestly makes leveling feels like you've snapped the Sonic and Knuckles technology onto the original Sonic wherein you can sail through the entire game as the dreadlocked red echidna with the greatest of ease.
    Honestly if you are doing everything you need to on your main, there just isn't much time left to work on alts. Which I guess is the model they decided to go with. The problem is the content is repetitive and not compelling enough to prevent burn out. Working on alts was good at doing that, at least for me. Honestly you should be able to cap Valor doing 5 LFRs a week, or 7 heroics. But between capping valor and doing enough dailies to get your charms it doesn't leave much left over.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has gone about as far as it needs to go and most people are now just repeating things. Four pages is decent for what was really little more than a rant thread. If you want to continue to discuss the state of pugging, create another thread or something. This one is closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."