Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Little green mods like me can only handle infractions and close threads in sections that we are assigned to. Blue mods (global mods) and red mods (admins) cover the whole site.
    Why is it that no-one has gotten infracted for anything yet if you could handle the infractions right now? I don't think I've ever had to report this many people in one thread.

Deleted
    While I have a strong negative view on MLP fans (well just the bunch who used "everypony" and such words) calling them all Pedos is not the way to go.

As long as they keep that bullshit contained in that MLP mass thread I don't see the problem...let them act silly in there. We can just hope they don't bring it over to other threads.

Quote Originally Posted by coolbaluk1 View Post
    As far as I know the stereotypical male should be strong and act like a jerk. I don't see how watching ponies changes any of that.

And I cannot currently watch the video, nor do I want to. I would probably interpret it in a different way than you. I want to see your point of view on things, not "watch that and agree with me"
    John de Lancie decided to go and make a documentary about "Bronies" because he was sick of seeing how wrongly the media reported about them.
    That was the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolvard View Post
    im loling so hard right now
    Why? I think it certainly plays a role.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Why is it that no-one has gotten infracted for anything yet if you could handle the infractions right now? I don't think I've ever had to report this many people in one thread.
    I can't handle the infractions, this is not my section - there are no green mods assigned to this section. Don't worry, all the reports will be dealt with as soon as someone blue or red is available.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    While I have a strong negative view on MLP fans (well just the bunch who used "everypony" and such words) calling them all Pedos is not the way to go.

As long as they keep that bullshit contained in that MLP mass thread I don't see the problem...let them act silly in there. We can just hope they don't bring it over to other threads.
    Like bringing our bullshit to this thread? :3
    Its fun ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    I don't believe Shamanic's permissions work in this section of the Forums (He/She is probably not assigned to Off-Topic)

Edit: She/he beat me to it!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    No. If you just decide to ignore the dumb an ignorant all you achieve is soon you are sourrounded by dumb and ignorant people.
    I know its a lost cause in trying to get the op or our thread hero to change their opinion.
    But not so much for others who just jump into this thread. They might read my post how the show was designed for adults as well and might think about it and might judge others less from now on.
    No, people who look at the way many of you have decided to respond to this will not look favorably on you. You are making nothing good by keeping this up. No offense, but people will look at how easily provoked you've been and might think that the OP hit a soft spot with his post.
    You will only prove him wrong by being the better person and never, NEVER, responding to a troll. You will not enlighten anyone with more responces here.

10+ Year Old Account
    This should never have gone on this long.

If you have a problem with moderation, bring it up to admins or Sunshine using the Contact Us page at the top right. And a final word: there is nothing wrong with My Little Pony. Anyone trolling the pony thread with this "it's for pedophiles" nonsense will be infracted.