Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    There's no more RP in the thread, it's all in a skype group now adays.

We always do that! We also smile!
    I was faster Meh :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Just saying, people aged 20++ "roleplaying" on a public forum about a cartoon for young girls is just wrong.
    Bro your views are so skewed it ain't even funny. You need to relax and think for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Im also honesty ashamed that you seem to play paladin aswell, i mean: you play a class which was called out beeing gay and stuff, we had to endure every kind of insulting in the past. Im sorry for haveing him as my fellow paladin.

Justin Beiber, well i shouldn't feed the trolls!

Since when did I play a pala? I got one yeah, an old alt I never touch.
    And don't comment on being gay is wrong, I know gay people IRL and they are good people from my experience.

I've also seen pony fans or whatever you call yourselves IRL, and god damn... they sit by themselves in the cafeteria in my school in pony clothes and nobody likes them.

Your move.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    I was faster Meh :3
    Apperently so Cherry, I still did it in more style though!
    And don't comment on being gay is wrong, I know gay people IRL and they are good people from my experience.

I've also seen pony fans or whatever you call yourselves IRL, and god damn... they sit by themselves in the cafeteria in my school in pony clothes and nobody likes them.

Your move.
    There are always outliers in every group of people.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    A) I wasnt falming yet
    B) I like my current low lvl :3

*flops ear*
    Why T_T
    *cuddles*
    I think it might be considered flaming, regardless. Repeatedly posting nonsense, no offense, in the thread might not be good. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against you.
    What w1shm4ster wrote might also be flaming/trolling. This childish behavior, again no offense but it is a bit obnoxious, only feeds the OP and manages to make you look bad because you lower yourself to it. You might also be proving him right, by acting provoked. You write things that aren't obviously aggressive, but you write them because you are letting yourself be provoked, regardless.
    It's not worth getting an infraction over this.

I'm hoping I'm not making it worse myself...

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    There's no more RP in the thread, it's all in a skype group now adays.

We always do that! We also smile!

And by god, I'd like to listen to that when drunk. I'd probably laugh so hard my sides fall off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    I think it might be considered flaming, regardless. Repeatedly posting nonsense, no offense, in the thread might not be good. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against you.
    What w1shm4ster wrote might also be flaming/trolling. This childish behavior, again no offense but it is a bit obnoxious, only feeds the OP and manages to make you look bad because you lower yourself to it. You might also be proving him right, by acting provoked. You write things that aren't obviously aggressive, but you write them because you are letting yourself be provoked, regardless.

I agree, it would be best just to ignore this thread till a mod locks it up.

10+ Year Old Account

Your move.
    #1 Nobody wears pony clothes to school, pics or it didn't happen.

#2 So what if they do? So you're a fucking dick of human being I get it, no need to keep trying to convince us all.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm not getting provoked by this, I find it hilarious people actually believe in it.

Deleted

Your move.
    I've seen people who play WoW exactly the same, minus the clothes...
    Trying to call fans of a cartoon weird is like people calling you weird for playing an online game :\

10+ Year Old Account

Nah its fine
    Im pretty aware of what im writing here is just fueling the fire. I blame my boredom before work and my curiosity what "title" I get with wich post-count ^^
    Ill stop now tho I had my fun

Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    #1 Nobody wears pony clothes to school, pics or it didn't happen.

#2 So what if they do? So you're a fucking dick of human being I get it, no need to keep trying to convince us all.
    They do. Pink and black t shirts. They probably never shower coz they smell like rotten cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    You could say the same about people investing time and money to a character in a roleplaying game.
    Don't get me wrong, I find the pony show to be garbage and weird even tho I have never seen a episode, but calling them all paedophiles is just silly.
    I find the pony show to be garbage and weird even tho I have never seen a episode
    I have never seen a episode
    Its ok. I like people calling stuff garbage and weird when they never actually spend time with it.
    Its funny because i know a lot of people who had this claim but changed their mind after watching a few episodes-
    And you know why?
    Because Lauren Faust herself said she made the new show with adults watching it in mind. She made it so that parents wathcing it with their children could enjoy it. And parents are normally 25+.
    So why exactly is it wrong for people 20+ watching and enjoying the show when it was designed that way?
    That question is not aimed at the person i quoted but to all others too.

Deleted
    And by god, I'd like to listen to that when drunk. I'd probably laugh so hard my sides fall off.
    And what gives you the right to look down on what other people like? It's not like they are hurting anyone or doing anything illegal.
    Just leave it be if you are so repulsed by it.

10+ Year Old Account

Your move.
    I also have gay friends, but also never said beeing gay is a bad thing. I asumed it from your avatar, but which move do you want? The only thing i see is ignorance from someone who can't stand people watching shows that aren't for their age, i must be a realy bad person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Its ok. I like people calling stuff garbage and weird when they never actually spend time with it.
    Morning darling <3

Your move.

I think you're being unreasonable, you judge others people's passtime whene your own is considered nerdy at best aswell, even if it has improved the last few years, you also post that picture about "being someone on the internet" while being known for being quite the elitist, you're just being so....odd with your views.

You'd think gamers would be able to judge other "geeky" hobbies diffrently.

10+ Year Old Account
    They do. Pink and black t shirts. They probably never shower coz they smell like rotten cheese.
    Your lack of proper English is worrying.

As I said, so what if they do? "Probably cuz they smell like rotten cheese" yea, nice argument you've got there. Go get drunk or whatever is you "SICK LADZ" do.
    Last edited by Ineko; 2013-01-23 at 11:50 AM.

Deleted
    Oooooohh!! Fun thread full of prejudice!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not worth getting an infraction over this.

My point was to troll him, there is no othe reason or does he mean it realy serious with this things he write? Well, so be it then! I will feel ashamed for trolling then.