Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Playing WoW is looked down upon in social cirles, I know. But people I know know that I play, but they dont care. They know me for who I am as a person. So why do I care? I can balance the game while still do fine at school and have many friends.

Just don't bring WoW up while you're around other people and its fine.

Someone asks you IRL what shows you watch, you reply MLP.
    People would most likely ask, what is that?

"Its a show about colored ponies saving the world and shit"

Or whatever its a about I just tossed a rock in the ocean.
    Some people feel awkward when you tell them, that you pay for a game every month to play it or you say that you watch anime's. You can enjoy a show/game or you can't, but that will never give you the right to judge people who actually enjoy this show/game the same goes for music taste aswell, i did fine in school aswell, have a good amount of friends and some of them know i watch this. They find it funny, but they don't judge me diffrently, it's not like it changes you so much like takeing drugs.

Did I yank your chains, sir?
    So what if I am? You're just mad because you can't find an argument to sit me down.
    That's the nice thing of the internet, people call you out on your stuff.
    You can't use that picture, and thene act like that on a wow forum, it's irony at it's best.

I'm not mad at all, just find it stupid you're calling bronies out for acting like bigshots, whene I don't remember bronies acting like bigshots, but thene acting like a bigshot yourself on the wow forum.

Do you not see how that is irony?

Deleted
    Posts questioning moderating decisions are not permitted although you are more than welcome to PM any moderator, or Sunshine (admin) to discuss any moderation actions or infractions received. Posts insulting other people, even if they said something bad first, are still against the rules... please remember to report and move on rather than reply.

This thread is very likely to be locked once one of our global mods or admins is available.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    I like how Mudor totally ignores my post.
    I guess you dont like facts eh?
    I know. Always those mean people destroying your easy picture of the world. Meanies!
    Totally off topic, but Cherry asks you to clean your PMs.

On topic again; to everyone who doesn't like it: Try it before you knock it.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    I like how Mudor totally ignores my post.
    I guess you dont like facts eh?
    I know. Always those mean people destroying your easy picture of the world. Meanies!

Scrolled past it.

While the author maybe wanted it for parents to watch it with kids, but not demented 30 year old virgins who live in their nans basement and only come out to go to brony meetings and make new spawns of social awkwardness.

Quote Originally Posted by Khraine View Post
    Horses > ponies. They're also tastier too.
    I never actually tasted pony, that I remember, but tbh, horse and cow taste the same to me, don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post

On topic again; to everyone who doesn't like it: Try it before you knock it.

Could say the same about eating a turd, or nailing your hand to a plank of wood... try it before you knock it... no thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scrolled past it.

While the author maybe wanted it for parents to watch it with kids, but not demented 30 year old virgins who live in their nans basement and only come out to go to brony meetings and make new spawns of social awkwardness.
    Are you seriously that ignorant?

You're probably a homophobe and racist as well... and if you're not then you're contradicting yourself by accusing people who watch it of being 30 year old virgins etc.

Dem stereotypes y0!
    Last edited by Ineko; 2013-01-23 at 12:11 PM.

Scrolled past it.

You are a lost case.
    Really.

So you cant see why someone ~30y without kids enjoys a show that is aimed at people 30+. Last i checked just because you have kids your taste in stuff doesnt change too much.
    The show has Star Wars references.
    Dr Who.
    Star Trek.

Its a geeky thingy. Just with wow.
    But i guess you are a 30y virgin sitting in moms basement and crying your head red about people enjoying MLP and being more social then you can ever be.
    But dont worry one day you get your 200kg butt of your chair for real and then you will get a gf. Just believe in it. I do believe in you!

I felt the same but not as aggressive towards it as the OP. But after watching it, I really liked it. It's childish but it does have things that are appealing to older people. Like spongebob, I also like that show a lot .

Tbh I think the op is just butt hurt over something and is taking it out on bronies. He must be sinking and trying to take others down with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scrolled past it.

Who says any of us are any of that? No one besides you. I can say the exact same thing about WoW players and it wouldn't make it correct, so please stop making assumptions based on nothing but your own twisted version of reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scrolled past it.

Thats the way people looked on alot of WoW players in the past, you see something?

Well, sure that thread went places.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    You're probably a homophone
    Isn't s homophone a word that is pronounced the same as another word despite different spellings?

Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    Are you seriously that ignorant?

You're probably a homophone and racist as well... and if you're not then you're contradicting yourself by accusing people who watch it of being 30 year old virgins etc.

Dem stereotypes y0!
    I got a cellphone, not a homephone =). And no I'm not a racist. I guess you're pretty buttfrustrated as you get so offended when I throw random insults at you?

Maybe I was right

Playing an online game is normal. Masturbating to cartoons made for 5 year old girls is not.
    there are black sheeps in every group, fanbase, game or whatever
    never heard of the 17 y old who fap to the male bloodelv ? i dont give a f%&§ about that

everyone have his reason why he do something,i just do it for the lulz and becouse luna is best pony

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Thats the way people looked on alot of WoW players in the past, you see something?
    I was going to say that, the irony is quite hilarious. It's EXACTLY how wow players where seen just a few years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a cellphone, not a homephone =). And no I'm not a racist. I guess you're pretty buttfrustrated as you get so offended when I throw random insults at you?

Maybe I was right
    homophobe* I corrected that seconds after posting it....

You're not insulting me directly, you're ignorance is what's annoying me. You're not a racist so from that I can assume you tend not to judge people based on silly things such as skin color/shows they like etc. then you go on this "I'M A MANLY MAN LOL MLP" rampage and judge everyone?

You're such a fucking hypocrite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Posts questioning moderating decisions are not permitted although you are more than welcome to PM any moderator, or Sunshine (admin) to discuss any moderation actions or infractions received. Posts insulting other people, even if they said something bad first, are still against the rules... please remember to report and move on rather than reply.

This thread is very likely to be locked once one of our global mods or admins is available.
    Do Mods handle the infractions or is that a Global only permission?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Some people feel awkward when you tell them, that you pay for a game every month to play it or you say that you watch anime's. You can enjoy a show/game or you can't, but that will never give you the right to judge people who actually enjoy this show/game the same goes for music taste aswell, i did fine in school aswell, have a good amount of friends and some of them know i watch this. They find it funny, but they don't judge me diffrently, it's not like it changes you so much like takeing drugs.
    People will judge you based on your interests. If they understand what such interests are and what they mean, they will judge you one way. If they have no insight and don't understand the things you like, it's likely they will judge you badly.

No matter how you turn it around, you will be judged by others for the things you like and dislike. It's up to you to help them understand what they mean.
    The MLP fanbase has a lot of varying degree's of interest and dedication, and the part of it that the trolls speak of gets a lot of attention and takes up a lot of room, even though it's not a majority of the MLP fanbase. With that, people will judge you. They think of the thing they know and relate to that.