Sha of Fear encounter for holy paladin

Hey guys, i've done a few tries a day ago in this fight, and i'm having some trouble to heal. i'd like to know how do you guys heal in this fight? when u have to use cd's.... The heal in the main plataform is a little bit heavy, its normal?
    Last edited by bsdeoliveira; 2013-01-23 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bsdeoliveira View Post
    Hey guys, i've done a few tries a day ago in this fight, and i'm having some trouble to heal. i'd like to know how do you guys heal in this fight? when u have to use cd's.... The heal in the main plataform is a little bit heavy, its normal?
    On normal mode? I use Divine Favor + Avenging Wrath every 3 minutes for DPS cooldowns, and use Holy Shock off CD, Holy Prism off CD, Denounce as filler, and EF if someone needs a heal.

I haven't done heroic, but I'd imagine most of the trouble is in P2.

The dread spray hits for a reasonable amount of damage and you can go from 50% to dead if you're not careful. As mentioned above, holy prism is a saving grace for this. Another option is learning the rotation of the dread spray so you can avoid it but that's harder and not necessary on normal. Also if you're running 10 mans, you can get the EFs rolling before the platform since the group is always the same.