Thread: RMAH Question

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

RMAH Question

Loaded $25 on my Bnet account so I could make a transaction with my friend for WoW gold. He puts a level 45 ring up for $25 buyout and when I attempt to buy this ring it does not work and I receive the "Failed to Escrow"

Is this a tax issue, does he need to put up the ring for like $23 in order for me to have enough money?

Some states do and some do not.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    you were prolly better just sending him a paypal gift tbh bliz nigs a dollar from RMAH then paypal transaction is another 15% so after all that assumeing you didnt also have to pay tax hes getting $20.40 or if you live near him just hand him a 20 and a 5 lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it show $25 in your balance via the Real Money Auction House? Like right at the top of the AH interface? If there is $25.00USD there then who knows, you're better off asking Blizzard what's going on. If there appears to be $0.00USD the Balance is probably still in the queued process but if you want to check and make sure just visit your Transactions in Account Management on the battle.net page, if it says "Queued" under the status, it means you're gonna need to wait for them to manually process your payment for security purposes which takes a day or two. Make sure you're on the right Auction House currency too.

Buying battle.net balance is not always instantly processed like their other services in case you didn't know.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2013-01-24 at 03:09 AM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes my balance shows as $25.

15+ Year Old Account
    lots of places charge tax so he will have to put it up for less than $25
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right