Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking good. Pikmin 3 and Bayonetta 2 have already sold me on this system when they're released. HD Wind Walker might go on the list as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    Also I really hope they keep the Tingle Tuner in the game that you can use with the Wii U pad instead of needing to use a GCN controller + GBA like the original.
    I actually over-looked that, that's probably a main reason they chose to remake WW for Wii U.

Deleted
    The only game that makes me want to buy a Wii U so far is Monter Hunter 3 Ultimate. Then of course, there will be a new Zelda title, and a Smash Bros which I want to play too.

10+ Year Old Account
    My favourite Zelda game getting a HD remake is great news! Nintendo bringing out the big guns.

Wind Waker's my least favourite 3D Zelda and probably the last one that needed a graphics update, but those screenshots did look pretty good. I can't wait to see what the new game looks like.

Anyway, that was a pretty good Direct. I'm looking forward to the Virtual Console, although I'm disappointed they said nothing about Gamecube games. The new Yoshi game might be pretty cool too, as I'm a big fan of Yoshi's Island and the Epic Yarn style. And the 3D Mario should be good as always.

And holy shit that is one cross-over I wasn't prepared for, maybe that means a chance at a release of Project X Zone outside of Japan.
    http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/01/2...-north-america

Of all the good news the biggest one for me was Smash Bros footage coming at THIS E3. Holy fucking shit, nothing has ever kept me as hyped for anything ever as Brawl did, just thinking about a new Smash Bros gives me a tickling feeling in my stomach. They really didn't need to say that, now I'm impatient as hell.

New 3D Mario and new Mario Kart might just be enough for me to finally get the console.

10+ Year Old Account
    Although Wind Waker is my least favorite Zelda title (Although still very good) I wanted Majora's Mask to get remade so badly: / I would have actually died of excitement, trufax. New Smash Bro's is pretty exciting too!

Damn you Monolith... damn you... well at least there are 2 games I would like to play on WiiU. (second being Bayonetta 2). WiiU is region locked right? So who knows when those hit Europe.
    Because ten billion
    years' time is so fragile
    so ephemeral…
    it arouses such a
    bittersweet,
    almost heartbreaking fondness.

Deleted
    Zelda was expected and im looking forward to it, but...

Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem crossover?! *drool*

Fappin to that Wind Waker. You already know though...

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad they're doing WW for the Wii U, never got around to finishing it. Might buy a Wii U for it and the new zelda.

God I hope they do a MM for 3ds, best zelda game ever.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem crossover?! *drool*
    I've always "heard" of Shin Megami Tensei but never really played it, though Fire Emblem is a pretty cool series. This crossover might be a good way to get more familiar with the former.

Also Wind Waker remake, all my monies. The dark, broody Zelda games get too much attention imo, WW is a nice change.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    Is the new Wind Waker remake going to be an actual retail game or some damn download?

And holy shit that is one cross-over I wasn't prepared for, maybe that means a chance at a release of Project X Zone outside of Japan.

Also does anyone know if Nintendo has said anything yet about being able to play DS/3DS games with the Wii U? I had a semi-reliable source of mine saying that Nintendo had confirmed they were doing it, but I don't know if he was just bull shitting me. Also said they had some plans to do a cross-buy plan between the Wii U and 3DS like Sony is doing with the Vita or something.
    project x zone is the crossover with those three companies for the 3ds right? that was confirmed a couple days ago for na release
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    Fire Emblem has always been one if my favorite series. What's this about a crossover now? Must try and find more info on this when I get home from work.

tbh im very surprised at this wind waker remake. almost thought it was fake at first O-O

while its awesome and i love it and wind waker. did it really need it? wind waker was one of the best looking gamecube games and it still holds up incredible well. i wouldve rather they had gone through with their original plans to either remake a link to the past in 3d or majoras mask. hopefully they still do that at some point.

still. OH MAH GLOB THIS IS AWESOME @_@
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talorh View Post
    Damn you Monolith... damn you... well at least there are 2 games I would like to play on WiiU. (second being Bayonetta 2). WiiU is region locked right? So who knows when those hit Europe.
    sales were good enough for the previous xenoblade for world wide released after alot of fan pressure aswell (took it sweet ass time though) but monolith is becoming a bigger and bigger part of nintendo's first party so id say its probably going to be only 6 months behind at most.. id be more worried about fire emblem localization tbh.

i cant stop watching and smiling like a tard at the 1min teaser for xenoblade.. need it now!!
    Last edited by mmoccc0b2dd691; 2013-01-24 at 12:40 PM.

Deleted
    Holy crap, new Smash Bros stuff at this years E3... I can't wait that long!! Just show me something NOW!!!

Well, seems like Nintendo is going to own E3 with all this epic stuff, Wind Waker remake, a new Zelda title, new Mario Kart plus other Mario titles, Yoshi Epic Yarn style game, and footage from the next SUPER SMASH BROS! The wait is going to be a freakin hell...

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    sales were good enough for the previous xenoblade for world wide released after alot of fan pressure aswell (took it sweet ass time though) but monolith is becoming a bigger and bigger part of nintendo's first party so id say its probably going to be only 6 months behind at most.. id be more worried about fire emblem localization tbh.

i cant stop watching and smiling like a tard at the 1min teaser for xenoblade.. need it now!!
    Still annoyed that Xenosaga 1 and 3 never came out in EU. -.-'
    Because ten billion
    years' time is so fragile
    so ephemeral…
    it arouses such a
    bittersweet,
    almost heartbreaking fondness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masterrofl12 View Post
    Holy crap, new Smash Bros stuff at this years E3... I can't wait that long!! Just show me something NOW!!!

Well, seems like Nintendo is going to own E3 with all this epic stuff, Wind Waker remake, a new Zelda title, new Mario Kart plus other Mario titles, Yoshi Epic Yarn style game, and footage from the next SUPER SMASH BROS! The wait is going to be a freakin hell...
    its only screen's though.. he didnt say playable or footage.. or did i miss something.

well. new zelda, smash bros, and everything else. nintendo is going to win e3 again this year unless sony announces kingdom hearts 3 or final fantasy 7 as playstation 4 exclusives or microsoft announces the 720 with halo 5 O-O in other words its unlikely whatever they show will top the ole tendo