Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Resub, yuhuu !

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Total & Utter Bullshit.

I'm a 10 Man Raider, and I see no reason to be annoyed by any of this. This gives very little incentive to be in 25 Man, but that is all it needed, just a small nudge, nothing major! This is perfect.
    My thoughts exactly. I like it.

Great, even more item level inflation. They needed to do the OPPOSITE of this. :/

Oh man, as a 10manner, i groaned when i saw the title. But reading it, i'm actually liking this idea. Good stuff in order to not feel "forced" to do 25mans, yet still give a bonus to those that do 25man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice one :P

Not good enough Blizz. Not even a "nice try"(tm). 25's need more of a distinction and frankly there will be just a few more guilds that do 25's but I guarantee you won't see a huge jump in 25-man raiding. We told you that 25's would die out when you made the loot the same, and it happened. When will you listen to us players instead of sitting in your ivory towers and chatting amongst yourselves??

/facepalm

They could have just stuck with their item upgrade system and instead of "thunderforged" they could have just had some items drop already upgraded.

Higher chance of higher ilvl on 25m
    omg blizz is forcing me to 25m

I can see it now

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't they JUST say they were adding two new ranks of loot to PvP gear so that PvE gear and PvP gear would have the same number of tiers...

Then they add a new one to Pve gear :S.

I really hope this isn't the MoP addition that GC alluded to not being announced yet. Because...this is shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm against this change.. You should be playing 25 man because you like playing with 24 other players instead of 9, that is your own effing decision. You should not care about 10 man when you do 25 man, its about you, your fellow guildies and the game. NOT about you and other irrelevant players who, according to you, dont deserve certain kind of items.

I fucking hate whiny bitches, die in a hellfire pl0x :')

25 already get more loot than 10, so up your bum with this shit. I dont like the Thunderforged idea overall, even more RNG now.

Enchanters and Jewelcrafters are licking their chops

EDIT: Should've just kept item upgrades instead of this garbage
    Last edited by Jathro; 2013-01-23 at 05:30 PM.

nice change honestly i don't see how it will effect me raiding. I'll still go in 3 nights a week with my group and kill bosses looking for drops but its a good thing for 25 mans.

Literally can't keep up with all these changes. A change to this, a change to that. Do this to unlock that. A chance to win this, an extra chance to win that.

Don't forget to grind your rep!

Quote Originally Posted by Nvar View Post
    25 already get more loot than 10, so up your bum with this shit. I dont like the Thunderforged idea overall, even more RNG now.
    And this is why everyone thinks 10 man raiders are crybabies. Because they can't even grasp the idea that it's the same amount of loot just more people.

I'm somewhat confused. The first paragraph mentions LFR, but their not dropping in LFR. Why's it even mentioned? Seems like a good change for 25m raids only. :/

Watch out!

Thunderforged Heroic Elite gear inc! ;p

or rather:

just Elite
    just Heroic
    just Thunderforged
    Heroic Elite
    Thunderforged Heroic
    Thunderforged Elite
    -....-

Quote Originally Posted by Rodpad View Post
    Literally can't keep up with all these changes. A change to this, a change to that. Do this to unlock that. A chance to win this, an extra chance to win that.

Don't forget to grind your rep!
    Then don't bother just go in play the game have fun if loot drops for you get the loot. Stop worrying so much about changes and enjoy the game

give us 15 man raiding already, remove 10 and 25 totally.