Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    All it will do is add another step in progression. Most guilds won't leave normal raids until they got Thunderforged in all slots, and then keep doing heroics until they get all heroic thunderforged.

Deleted
    Sounds good.

Deleted
    ... that woudl just be so, so, so bad.

People likes raiding for the limit have to raid 25'er to optimize everything.
    No free choice. I would hate this going live and "Rng higher itemlvls" will probably be more rng in progress races. (weapons?!)

My opinion!

Oh look, forcing 10 mans back into 25 if they want Thunderforged geared faster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    And this is why everyone thinks 10 man raiders are crybabies. Because they can't even grasp the idea that it's the same amount of loot just more people.
    *Why is he getting more gear then me.* That's what I'm getting from him. I mean I get feeling a bit "He has more gear" But screwing them over for your selfish desires is not a good line of thinking either. I'm a 10 man person and I think this is exciting.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Great, even more item level inflation. They needed to do the OPPOSITE of this. :/
    This is what I am concerned about.

Was it not just a few days ago with the PvP change that a blue said they have trouble balancing the gaps in gear level between pvp and pve. So they were going to introduce more tiers of pvp gear to equal the amount of different levels of pve gear. Then they add more levels of pve gear..?

I don't geddit.

I'm not against the change, just don't like how many different levels of gear there are in the game.

Deleted
    Why is no-one talking about the bad side of this? This doesn't fix the main issue in raiding. Some items just NEVER drop. I went the whole DS without my Kiril dropping and then on the last week of raiding, when it was useless, it dropped, I've cleared ToeS almost every week so far and am yet to see my staff from Tsulong. Instead of making more quality of items, why are they not fixing this problem? it just seems like they are not complicating things more then is needed.

woah 20 illvl difference between lfr and normal, whiners inc :P

Deleted
    This is amazing. I don't think they have any idea what they're doing anymore so they just keeep shoving more different tiers of gear into pve and pvp.
    Seems like Jay Wilson gets do double it in Wow now.

a step in the right direction. not enough incentive on its own for 25 man guilds to flourish again though and i doubt we ll even notice any difference. Needs something more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dahorst View Post
    This is amazing. I don't think they have any idea what they're doing anymore so they just keeep shoving more different tiers of gear into pve and pvp.
    Seems like Jay Wilson gets do double it in Wow now.

*Facepalm* He isn't even involved in WoW.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

As a 10man guy, I have no problem with this.

sounds awesome, but alot of Blizz ideas look good on paper, the implementation usually doesnt work the way they plan it, hopefully the can pull this off

This is a move in the right direction, but it is difficult to determine its significance without seeing the system in action over the course of a tier. What is the % chance of having an item roll 'thunderforged'? The statement that over the course of a few weeks this will contribute to a 25 man raid having a slight ilvl advantage would suggest that 25 mans should expect around 1 such item per boss. Will you be able to get thunderforged items from using your extra loot roll? If you can, will you have a better chance at getting the item to roll thunderforged on your extra roll in 25 man?

I doubt they will put a hardcore gear wall in place, but I suppose if they did have something that required say full heroic gear (the heroic only boss?) this might effect the progression race

Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    Why is no-one talking about the bad side of this? This doesn't fix the main issue in raiding. Some items just NEVER drop. I went the whole DS without my Kiril dropping and then on the last week of raiding, when it was useless, it dropped, I've cleared ToeS almost every week so far and am yet to see my staff from Tsulong. Instead of making more quality of items, why are they not fixing this problem? it just seems like they are not complicating things more then is needed.
    RNG is RNG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    *Facepalm* He isn't even involved in WoW.
    He "left" the Diablo team and was "relocated" somewhere else at Blizzard.

I raid 10man but I think this is a good change. I like it.

Stupid change, honestly. And whoever came with this brilliant idea and whoever thought it was a good idea to throw live need to check their heads. Honestly, i think the upgrade system was far better, it was a nice touch and meant for you to keep farming VP. I hope that as the upgrade system this goes away after this tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nimryas View Post
    I'm against this change.. You should be playing 25 man because you like playing with 24 other players instead of 9, that is your own effing decision. You should not care about 10 man when you do 25 man, its about you, your fellow guildies and the game. NOT about you and other irrelevant players who, according to you, dont deserve certain kind of items.

I fucking hate whiny bitches, die in a hellfire pl0x :')
    You do realize it was whiny bitches that complain that it was to hard to get a 25man guild so they made 10mans comparable to 25s. Pot meet Kettle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    And this is why everyone thinks 10 man raiders are crybabies. Because they can't even grasp the idea that it's the same amount of loot just more people.
    no. 25m obtains more loot per person. on top of it, RNG impacts 10m badly. like, really really badly at the moment.