Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephyron View Post
    If i got it right there will be a metagem for head slot AND a new prismatic socket to be added to your weapon.

I do not have the heroic version of a Sha Touched Weapon, and if i will get it during patch 5.2 i won't be able to upgrade it 2/2 because the VP upgrade NPC is being removed for the entire patch....GREAT
    If the new weapon has an item level of 522, it probably will still be better than my 504 with added 820 int via sockets, due to the scaling of spellpower. ._.

These bat mounts are darn cool! I wish it actually was an improvement for the troll's flight form though... ^^'

Deleted
    Damn DK 2p bonus going downhill fast..

Final version - Now lowers damage by x%

So no Hunter legendary Gem? :/

Yea notice the lack of a legendary meta that a hunter would equip? Has to be an oversight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrouswheel View Post
    $25 says the bat mount will be sold in the pet store.
    never bought anything from the store but I would actually consider buying this mount, it's really cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wowhelicase View Post
    More like: Why? Because WoW is one game, not two separate PvE and PvP games.

The best rewards go to those who invest in getting them. It's one of a handful of things that has been true since launch. Of all the things that might surprise you, this should be quite low on the list.
    Do you even remember Season 4? Granted, it was the issue with weapons, not a gem, but it's the same principle. And it never works well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcellos View Post
    Do you even remember Season 4? Granted, it was the issue with weapons, not a gem, but it's the same principle. And it never works well.
    You mean like just a couple seasons ago when people were running around with Dragonwrath's and Fangs of the Father? Seriously, as long as legendaries are part of the game, they will have an impact in pve AND pvp. Deal with it and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    Considering its a reskin of the Outland fishing daily companion pet I'm gonna go with that being much more likely.

Deleted
    WARLOCK DEVS : Stop fking making useless stuff we (warlocks) never asked for !
    We were crying for green fire, not useless quests, islands and now new icon arts ?! dafuq ?! Are you bored????? All that is wasted development time, go fix our issues and bugs, you could have simply changed a few elements in the code for the green fire , as it was already in game ... wasted dev time.

i like how that meta gem can save me $137593d !

Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    We were crying for green fire, not useless quests, islands and now new icon arts ?! dafuq ?! Are you bored????? All that is wasted development time, go fix our issues and bugs, you could have simply changed a few elements in the code for the green fire , as it was already in game ... wasted dev time.
    Are you fucking kidding me?

Deleted

Chill out, mate lol
    Last edited by mmoc041784c2d8; 2013-01-24 at 07:06 PM.

Soooooo ready for green fire. Time to go back destro for a bit!!

15+ Year Old Account
    I think the 3 different colored bats indicate that they're not going to be in the pet store, nor will they be boss drops, but instead that they'll be from a rep grind like the azure, crimson, and jade cloud serpents or the black, brown and white goats from doing the Tillers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, can someone really be this dumb?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseven View Post
    I think the 3 different colored bats indicate that they're not going to be in the pet store, nor will they be boss drops, but instead that they'll be from a rep grind like the azure, crimson, and jade cloud serpents or the black, brown and white goats from doing the Tillers.
    they showed like 5 different colors for that new armored goat-horse flying on a cloud of fart and it still ended up in blizzstore

Why can't they buff enhancement damage.. everything about my FAVORITE spec is so RNG -_-

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 12:47 AM ----------

why don't they buff enhancement damage, everything in my FAVORITE spec is so RNG -_-

WANT the bat mount!!!! And still no rogue pvp gear.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconero View Post
    I guess is going to fit meta slots, while they will give you the possibility to add a prismatic soket to a sha weapon (like BS with bracers and gloves)
    It's more likely the Crown of Heavens is simply using a placeholder spell until they add in the actual spell that adds a socket to a headpiece, meaning it'll most likely be possible to have both a meta gem and a legendary gem. (which would explain why they give stamina instead of strength/agility/intellect)

Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcellos View Post
    It's not the raiding part, it's the whole process until you're able to get it, many PVPers just didn't care about the legendary quest chain because it's PVE oriented, as always, and now all of a sudden this happens.
    -Why, Blizz?
    -Why? Because f*** you, that's why.
    There's a reason why they allow players to obtain the quest items in LFR, it's so players that don't have a guild/don't want a regular raiding schedule/prefer PvPing to still work on the legendary questchain. Their loss if they don't want to go through the small effort of running LFR every once in a while.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan