Deleted

[Lei Shi Hc] Alter Time + Scary Fog stacks

Alter time seems to drop your stacks totally to 0 instead of bringing them back to the number you had when alter timing, common bug?

also happens on first boss, the damaging stacks that needs to be reseted in the "sun" area.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are some buffs and debuffs which don't interact with Alter Time in a sensible way, such as these two. Also, if you get Time Warp in the 6-second Alter Time Window, you get the debuff permanently but lose the buff when AT expires.

No reasonable explanation for it other than "it's programmed to be that way".

its the same on tsulong. alter time resets ur stacks during nighttime.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shangalar View Post
    There are some buffs and debuffs which don't interact with Alter Time in a sensible way, such as these two. Also, if you get Time Warp in the 6-second Alter Time Window, you get the debuff permanently but lose the buff when AT expires.

No reasonable explanation for it other than "it's programmed to be that way".
    It's just heartbreaking to lose a bloodlust like that. Taken before its time.

For me, doing stacks on that fight, I use AT at the start and let a warlock and hunter start building. The hunter gets to 2-3 stacks then goes in and never gets stacks again. I start building after alter time and switch with lock etc. Then at the end when we lust I can AT one more time while lock is on boss with stacks (but sometimes I don't in case he dies and I need to have a stack for boss). It's definitely not optimal for my dps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drooul View Post
    For me, doing stacks on that fight, I use AT at the start and let a warlock and hunter start building. The hunter gets to 2-3 stacks then goes in and never gets stacks again. I start building after alter time and switch with lock etc. Then at the end when we lust I can AT one more time while lock is on boss with stacks (but sometimes I don't in case he dies and I need to have a stack for boss). It's definitely not optimal for my dps
    Our mage started to do fine with the stacks after realizing it's not working as intended with the stacks