Thread: I need booze!

Deleted

I need booze!

So it's getting to that time were i'm deciding to level a Pandaren Monk. Only, after he gets out of the starting area... He will be drunk. For the entire 12-90 experience I want him to be stumbling all over the place, not knowing what to do. Quite similar to your local tramp I guess. But how much alcohol would I actually need for this task? How long would the effects last? I level quite quickly (about... idk, 2-3 days /played) and will try and avoid any quests that would 'remove' me from my drunken state.

Thanks for your help

I love it keep us posted on progress.

Deleted
    It wont be for a while yet as i'm of on holiday soon, just thinking about it at the moment

My Pandaren rocks the Pandaren Brewpack, which you may find of value in this endeavor - be sure to keep an eye out for it during Brewfest!

Deleted
    I will, thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxom View Post
    My Pandaren rocks the Pandaren Brewpack, which you may find of value in this endeavor - be sure to keep an eye out for it during Brewfest!
    This is totally offtopic, but we have official blue posters on the MMO champ forums now? Can't say I blame them, MMO-champ can get a bit crazy but its leagues better than the shitfight on the official forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Well, an avg alcoholic drink would wear off in 5 mins, strong ones might last 7 or 8. So you would need at least a 12 pack for every hour played. The record for leveling 1-90 without any strings attached is 4 days. So roughly 96 hours x a 12 pack per hour = 1152 strong alcoholic beverages. If you don't speed level, and spend more time working on proffs drunk too, you could need an extra 400-600 for the leveling process. So, I would start with 1500 and see where it takes you.

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    This is totally offtopic, but we have official blue posters on the MMO champ forums now? Can't say I blame them, MMO-champ can get a bit crazy but its leagues better than the shitfight on the official forums.
    Read the thread " Blizzard's seal of approval on MMO-C" or something like that, Araxom explains everything and it's actually really nice c:

Deleted
    Thanks a lot for that info I was thinking of trying something like 3000, and mailing them to the character by every 250

Quote Originally Posted by Kuel View Post
    Thanks a lot for that info I was thinking of trying something like 3000, and mailing them to the character by every 250
    Anytime. Good luck to ya