Do disc priests & Haste??

Do Disc priests need to meet a certain haste point at all.. i was curious because on my priest im down to like 1600 haste and my casts feel slow as hell. i still top meters but it just feels different not having the haste that my druid does .. even tho druids are gonna have more haste then priests id say..?

i am prioritizing Spirit/mastery tho but i thought i heard from someone about disc and haste so idk

Any suggestions.. my priests name is drphealgood on korgath, im just an alt so im just doing normal mv and lfr really.. but id still like another opinion.. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kordruid View Post
    Do Disc priests need to meet a certain haste point at all.. i was curious because on my priest im down to like 1600 haste and my casts feel slow as hell. i still top meters but it just feels different not having the haste that my druid does .. even tho druids are gonna have more haste then priests id say..?

i am prioritizing Spirit/mastery tho but i thought i heard from someone about disc and haste so idk

Any suggestions.. my priests name is drphealgood on korgath, im just an alt so im just doing normal mv and lfr really.. but id still like another opinion.. thanks
    No you do not need haste for any breakpoints.

If you have a level of haste that almost allows you to fit in an extra PoH during Shell, then go for more haste. Otherwise, don't bother. Personally I can get in 6 PoHs without haste buffs and 7 with PI going during shell, having next to no haste (like you) and I do fine.

Deleted
    I have 4035 haste atm. Reforged to +515 more haste in total due to sharing some items with shadow OS for 8085.

There's no haste break point for Disc PvE. For PvE, the stat priorities are Mastery > Crit > Haste. With 5.2, we'll have to see what the developers settle on, but at least up to then that's the order.

Checking your toon, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealgood/simple

I'd reforge the haste on the neck to mastery, reverse the reforge on the mainhand back to mastery, reverse the reforge on the gloves back to mastery, reforge the crit on the ring to mastery, and enchant the boots with mastery/runspeed.
    Last edited by Altariaz; 2013-01-24 at 05:06 PM.