Additional Threads for Video Games Section

I know this comes up a lot, but is it possible to add another game thread for the video game sections. The game I am speaking of is for Elder Scrolls Online. With Beta sign ups starting, there could most likely be a lot of information coming out and searching through the mega thread for that information could become very tedious. I know the game will most likely have a NDA during the majority of the data, but since the game is being severely hyped (good or bad), there will certainly be a plethora of data coming out about the game when the Beta begins.

Is it possible to add a subforum for Elder Scrolls Online? Or will it have to wait till the game gets close to launch and what type of popularity it draws?

Thanks-
    Vallin
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

15+ Year Old Account
    If you'd like the main post of the thread updated please re-format it how you'd like and PM it to a Video Game forum mod to review it. If it's applicable and well-done, we'll edit it into place.

As for the subforum, ESO doesn't have nearly enough forum traffic to warrant a subforum yet. TERA and DOTA2 have far more thread traffic and neither of them have subforums either . If it's generated the traffic and following like Rift, SWTOR, Diablo 3, etc. then it will be considered for it's own subforum down the road
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Not every MMO needs it's own sub-forum. When have too many as it is on a WoW fansite.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Maybe it's not time yet, but Elder Scrolls Online will have as much if not more traffic than the other recently released MMORPGs with subforums had/have. This is especially true thanks to the recent flow of new information and an upcoming beta. If any game needs its own subforum in the near future, it's ESO.

15+ Year Old Account
    Time will tell; if the game generates enough interest and traffic in it's respective thread then it will be considered. Until then, the megathread will stay
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right