Poll: Which class would you ban from PVP?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxo View Post
    Monks all the way!!! No class that slaps you around with there palms should be able to do that much dmg or kill somone!!!
    Martial arts is not a mere slap, i think you got that wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    Well they won't be overpowered that's for sure.
    I'm still putting my money on the fact that they will be. But well, maybe I'm a complete idiot and I see things the wrong way, but we'll have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Not sure if people like shamans or we just die way too easy
    You die too easy. %99 of the people voting here are just doing random battlegrounds.. Thats the reason people don't QQ about warlocks priests and shamans (because these three classes can't run into oblivion in a battleground and the smarties here love to pve on a player.)

My first ever main was a mage and I think that arena would feel cleaner and clearer without mages. Other casters would need some buffs to their control tho as melee would be incredibly dominant without mages.. and every healer would just be tunneled to death.
    Last edited by Rorschachs; 2013-01-25 at 01:02 AM.

Warriors... although that comes from them being the paper covering my rock.

Druid most annoying class to chase with a million cc.

None of them?

But I might ban people from taking tank specs to anything other than Rated BGs. Most of them aren't OP or anything, it's just unfun and lame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Frost mage! Diffently frost mage. They have no spot in PvP if you ask me. Instant kills.

Have to agree, i've hated frost mages since bc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    %99 of the people voting here are just doing random battlegrounds.. Thats the reason people don't QQ about warlocks priests and shamans
    99% of online statistics are made up on the spot. Warlocks/Shamans are doing more than fine, but certainly aren't as OP as 'some other' classes/specs. Shadow Priests are pretty much retarded in 3's though.

Deleted
    Paladins. Class has irritated me since vanilla. Bubble/turtle shit. Just die you poof.

remove monks from game plx..just ugly to look at

Oooh I forgot about shadow priests.. They sure are annoying mofo's. Those shields.. OMG THOSE SHIELDS!!!! They would be much easier or more manageable if their shield didn't absorb such a ridiculous amount.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Overall, from all my experiences it would have to be rogue. It didn't help that I started out my PvP journey in BC as a warlock of which rogue was pretty much the anti-class. The number of times that I died in a stunlock sequence beggars belief. The last season of Cata was a pain too when they had the legendary daggers and the trinket. I remember one fight in Battle for Gilneas where a rogue took on two of us. He cc'ed me and then wrecked the other player. I managed to get a full spread of dots up on him (Affliction) and recuperate healed through all of it. Plain ridiculous.

The only time I didn't have a problem with them was in late Wrath when I played a Protribution paladin. Their damage was so low against me that I could /point, /laugh and /dance until they vanished and never came back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frost Mages. I hate them with a passion.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

15+ Year Old Account
    Surprised Monks don't have more votes, they're hella annoying. Right now I dislike them more than Rogues, and Rogues have been my PvP nightmare for years (as a Shaman and Warlock).

Next patch is gonna suck

well, i was unable to vote cause i play them all, though i have favorites.

But, look, look!

lock almost no votes, i guess the last time he was hated was probably in s4 as sl/sl lock, killing all healers and casters and end fight with full hp(even if he was wounded before badly), but i played one that time and it was the most hated class in the game.

DK hate was strong in all of wotlk, kinda abit strong in 4.0 too....but decayed. Bad news they are almost forgotten. I suppose even the Devs forgot them, i hardly read any news since 4.3 went out and continued with mop.

Mages and warriors are high cause they are annoying atm for other classes. But rogues were on top in most seasions, in classic, in bc, in wotlk(dunno, but they got not exactly bad dmg was high) Cata of course.

thats good. maybe time to play one again, maybe more hate for monks if they get to success in 5.2 by op abilities intended to be op.

Deleted
    I voted Mage, because then people would stop badgering me about capping conquest with them. Seriously people, I told you once I don't PvP and that hasn't changed since last week!

Quote Originally Posted by jmacphee9 View Post
    rogues. me and my guildies were just talking about how much more fun pvp was while rogues were bad..being stunned for most of your health pool isnt very fun.
    Warriors do it too. and in mop much better?

Would rather say that sap can be too annoying in bgs by multiple rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by jmacphee9 View Post
    rogues. me and my guildies were just talking about how much more fun pvp was while rogues were bad..being stunned for most of your health pool isnt very fun.
    Except its rare for a rogue to do that! but you are fine with a mage deepfreezing you down in 2 globals? :P or a warrior doing it with 1 shot macro?

Any class that can fear...
    --
    Is it just me or does anyone else see that when you are feared, you can still get zerged by 2-3 people and the fear still lasts the entire duration?