Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I have 60, used to have like 200 of loads of old school friends who turned out to be nothing like they used to be and we just didn't get on. I talk to like 9 people out of those 60 friends on like a daily basis, I don't really like having a large group of friends. It's not that I am shy or anything I've just had past experiences when a lot of friends clash, I just rather keep away from all the drama and stay with my real friends who I have known for a long time.

545 at the moment.

I know all of them in person. (This doesn't mean I'm close with all of them of course) ^^
    ~

Deleted
    You guys who don't have Facebook are so edgy; if you don't have it then don't post in the thread like you're some higher being.

140, most of them are people I know or used to know, though I chat with less than 5 people, and use it mostly for closed groups and arrangements.

Deleted
    80, and only people I know in real life, I hate seeing people with thousands... its called a friends list not a social media contact list for people I can upload food pictures to

10+ Year Old Account
    I had like 150, but I've recently purged it of people who I don't talk to at all and don't really want to talk to anymore, so about 80.

10+ Year Old Account
    26. All people who are not related to me that I actually want to be in contact with. I use Facebook because of timezones and international rates.

On my personal site? Rougly 50, mostly close friends/family. On my business site, I do have 40k+ likes, none of them bought either. =)

40. Never even go on Facebook in the first place

I add and delete people as they have relevance in my life, but I never have more than 50. I usually hover around 35 to 40, give or take.

Deleted
    0 friends. I don't use facebook or any other nonsense thingymajig.

Deleted
    106, already deleted months ago all the people that I don't regularly talk to.

0 - no facebook.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 06:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    You guys who don't have Facebook are so edgy; if you don't have it then don't post in the thread like you're some higher being.

140, most of them are people I know or used to know, though I chat with less than 5 people, and use it mostly for closed groups and arrangements.
    hmmm, I just posted so the curve would catch me a zero... since we actually exist out there.
    You a little butt hurt we don't use facebook? I surely did not imply being better than you or other facebook users.
    But now that I have heard your opinion seems obvious we are better.

15+ Year Old Account
    About 78. To some i do talk a lot , some less and some almost never :f
    Druid since Feb. 06

Deleted
    379 - To all those who don't use facebook, you don't realise the things and social aspects you're missing out on, it's great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Around 201, I think.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    hmmm, I just posted so the curve would catch me a zero... since we actually exist out there.
    You a little butt hurt we don't use facebook? I surely did not imply being better than you or other facebook users.
    But now that I have heard your opinion seems obvious we are better.
    Huh? The thread is about how many "friends" you have on Facebook. If someone made a thread "how many wow alts do you have?" and people kept coming in saying "lol I don't play wow, it's lame" I'm sure you would think they're being immature, not to mention the unnecessary negativity and being off-topic. And maybe you could read the whole thread if you haven't already, but even without that you already know how much people who don't use Facebook like to brag about it like it's some sort of badge of honour.

Deleted
    150 or so. but I never really check FB. I think it's a very shallow site with no purpose. The friends i really want to talk to I have on my cell.

Deleted
    160 or so. Only important people as well - I could have 4-5 times as many considering how many people I have known through the years but what's the point if you have no reason to stay in touch anymore. Moreover, it seems like it's more of a social competition than anything as well, I've never looked up someone's profile specifically to see how many friends they have, or upon finding out reacted to positively to a high number. On the contrary I can't help dismiss everyone with 1000+ as some kind of attraction whore (regardless of gender!). You're never going to be able to keep in touch with that many people so the only way that number can matter is pushing your possible like-audience up when you happen to post something likeable.

10+ Year Old Account

over 100 i met in asia when i went there... i miss them

10+ Year Old Account
    Around 250...