Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10; The breakdown:

Family (5): Mom, Sister, Cousin, Cousin, Brother-in-Law
    Friends (3): High School Friend, High School Friend, College Friend
    Acquaintance (1): Groomsmen at brother-in-law's wedding (I was the Best Man, so we had to communicate on some stuff)
    Animal (1): Brother-in-Law's Dog

So, I have 10 Facebook friends, but I have 3 RL friends, haha. I'm a sad person.

Deleted
    Not a single one and it will stay that way.

I had a little over 400 a while ago, the vast majority of whom I never talk to. I cut that down to 74, most of whom I talk to at least monthly (approx 1/2 family, 1/4 friends from college I still keep in touch with, 1/4 friends from work).

Ironically when I had the huge friend list I was never on Facebook, it was all just random crap from people I didn't talk to. Now I'm on much more.

10+ Year Old Account
    About 100.

At least 70 of them I haven't spoken to in years.
    20 of which I have spoken to, but irregularly.
    10 of which are actual friends and family members.

Deleted
    I have about 150 people, maybe less.

I know all of them, atleast to a certain extent. Everyone in there is from school though, almost everyone. Friends mostly, teachers, that I talk too ofc, a few nuns from school too, and that's it.

But I haven't talked to any since I finished High School, so lol, but I don't really go to FB to chat, never really did tbh lol, I just go there to get new and good music.

10+ Year Old Account
    310 of which only 5 do I regularly talk to. But if I ever need to get a hold of somebody from high school, it won't be hard.

personal a/c have 200+. others have 4900+, 2200+, 300+, 900+, 3500+..........

75 total. 25 i know irl, 10 through online gaming, the rest are on a restricted game list for zynga.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by konvict View Post
    personal a/c have 200+. others have 4900+, 2200+, 300+, 900+, 3500+..........
    Fake accounts? That's illegal, you know.

What's Facebook again?

Deleted
    I have about 1600, and much like Regennis, I don't talk to all of them. I don't even talk to half of them! But it's always good to have a wide network of people in case I ever need anything...

Deleted
    Probably should tidy up my friends list, since I really don't talk to that many people even weekly .

Deleted
    None, deleted my account as I got fed up with all the pointless bullshit that people keep posting.

Well there is me, myself and then theres I. So i guess 3

36, cut down from 100. Didn't want to hear all the bullshit that most people write about, and as you can imagine I didn't even talk with over half of those people. So yeah, I cut down to the 36 people I actually give a shit about.

555! But I only talk to about ~10 of those on a regular basis. (Not really fond of talking to people I don't like a lot). Reason for having about 500 more than I strictly need to, is that I am required to relay a lot of information to a lot of people, I enjoy collecting things (Facebook-friends, empty snus-boxes, Pokémanz, etc), and to find out what's happening in different parts of my, erm, social sphere.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    94 which is about 44 more then I would like to have on FB.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    250 I think?

Just people I know really.
    This ^
    /10chars