Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    thorium brotherhood back in classic

The waterlords were a pain.

Bloodsail...
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

Deleted
    Baradin Guardians

Netherwing and Argent Tournament.

Deleted
    Defilers, especially the second time.

Actually it was great cause AB, but still probably the longest haul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skyguard. The first ever ritual daily quest grind for me.

Deleted
    Farmed those furballs from the tunnel with a holy priest, that was painful at times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Farmed those furballs from the tunnel with a holy priest, that was painful at times.
    Tribbles? o.O

Ogri'la cuz of the Simon says thing. Fuck that shit.
    (yes I did write them down still sucked)
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the Insane reps like Shen'dralar and Ravenholt. Also Darkmoon Faire before Darkmoon Island opened up.

Of those, Shen'dralar was probably the worse. Iirc, it was a turn-in quest in the middle of an instance far away from any city, and the turn-ins were unique.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Most of the Insane reps like Shen'dralar and Ravenholt. Also Darkmoon Faire before Darkmoon Island opened up.

Of those, Shen'dralar was probably the worse. Iirc, it was a turn-in quest in the middle of an instance far away from any city, and the turn-ins were unique.
    Yeah, they were. Though having a portable mailbox makes things fairly easy.

The Crusader title. Yes, I know that isn't a specific rep, but it was a whole bunch. And it sucked donkey nuts.

As so many others said WSG is the worst. I have never feelt like there was a grind inn wow I couldent overcome, but WSG. Its hands down the single worst rep grind.

Its bad mostly cause you gain no rep as time goes by, like inn AB - You haft to get flag caps to gain rep, and lets be honest...ALLIANCE SUCK Q_Q

Edit: Dont you all just miss these awesome rep grinds trough? I sure do...*sigh at daylies for all factions*
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Farmed rep with furbog, in vanila. You have not seen hell if you have not tried that. Was only 5 rep per mob, not the 50 i think there is not, and rep from mobs stopped at revered, so you had to have saved, or keep farming truck lots of the neckless. And the rep from turning it was also not the same as it is now.

And ofc that was when i was 60, me and my friend farmed so many of them, hours upon hours for so many days. But well, i got the Ace for a darkmoon card so i could complet my darkmoon set, so i could get my epic mount

ugh, i remember doing the srycers rep on my warlock.

grinding mobs all day for rep items near BT

and i have done that on 2 chars. and also once doing the aldor rep on an other. sigh.

Winterspring Trainers before 2.4? in vanilla. The quest turn-in only gave 50 rep back then, and on top of that, they didn't even drop any runecloth before that patch, (or if it was 2.1, was a long time ago) wich made it even harder to get the 840g required to buy the mount. That was by far the most tedious rep grind I've ever made.
    The furbolg rep stopped at revered, which meant a second trip back to winterspring to finish them after that patch hit as well .
    Ravenholdt was a pain as well. For some reason I really really hate pickpocketing.
    Also, Darkmoon before wrath hit sucked as well. Before wrath the 25 rep turn-in decks didn't exist, and getting hold of complete vanilla/bc decks was quite time consuming.
    I did shen'dalar during BC, and that was a breeze since the pristine diamonds and librams was like 5-50g/each on the ah, since there was no one else on the server buing them I guess farming Epl and scholo for the blood/skins was somewhat boring, but nothing compared to later on when the competition for the other mats where much higher.

I was going to say Kurenai, because i got soooooo sick of killing ogres--- But i think im going to go with wintersaber trainers circa bc-wolk. I hear they changed it up in cata but it used to be a series of kill quests that travel took up a lot of time. Somehow it made something grindy even More grindy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Winterspring Saber, the most mindnumbing shit I've ever done. Sure it's rather fast, but getting those three quests, do them and then pick them again... NEVER again.
    Zhezl - Level 90 Mistweaver Monk.
    Do you really not know anything about how businesses run? What, do you think Blizz is ran by 30 people - 15 of them are working on WoW, 10 of them on SC2, 4 on Diablo, and a retarded donkey worked on this app for a few months? Do you also think that hamsters power their servers and when they get tired, all the servers crash?