Deleted

[Lei Shi HC] Scary Fog stacks

Scary fog stacks are not appearing on our boss even if stacker is standing RIGHT on him, closest melee gets the stacks, but boss doesnt. happens to someone else too?

EDIT: This happens like 3/10 pulls or something.
    Last edited by mmocb68dfd2406; 2013-01-23 at 09:05 PM.

I've noticed you can't see the debuff, but Lei Shi still seems to be taking the extra damage.

^ it works just not always visible on the buff debuffs. If it really is a bug watch your damage and you will know for sure or simply show us logs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    I've noticed you can't see the debuff, but Lei Shi still seems to be taking the extra damage.
    I though about this too, but it still seems not to be taking extra damage, I've checked how much my spells do without and with stacks, they clearly did the normal damage without any damage modifiers.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 06:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sting123 View Post
    ^ it works just not always visible on the buff debuffs. If it really is a bug watch your damage and you will know for sure or simply show us logs.
    I'm not experienced in looking for such details as this from WoL, here is the link for it though if someone here knows how to check em.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-b03itp2e9fc8rjpt/