Deleted

Heroic Progress- Where to night?

Yesterday we progressed a whole damm lot, and managed to grab 3 heroics making us 9/16.

From here, I am really unsure what to do.

Imperial Vizier in my opnion seems really tough, in terms of dodging things.

Amber Shaper seems alright, yet many people say its hard - Why? (And do you use 1 tank construct strat, or nuke/zerg strat to 20% and sub?).

Lei Shi seems like easy, but we suck at this boss so :P

Protectors/Tsulong seems tougher than all of the above (but Imperial), but not that bad tbh.

Is there any "clear" progress boss? I looked through a couple of threads, and I am still not sure what we should do.

Vizier > amber shaper / lei shi > Protectors / empress > Tsulong
    from left to right in terms of difficulty imo

Lei Shi is extremely easy once you get the stack management figured out, and that's all the fight is. Also a nice chance at heroic tier and heroic sha-touched.

Deleted
    We started doing Lei Shi last night, pushed her to the 3rd protect phase after about 5 pulls. As was mentioned once you get stack management down the fight isn't too different from normal, for most of the raid it's the same fight with added avoid persons X and Y

Do you two or 3heal lei shi. We two-healed our flare kill but thinking of going 3heal for our actual kill.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    Do you two or 3heal lei shi. We two-healed our flare kill but thinking of going 3heal for our actual kill.
    we 3 heal it. get away damage is pretty brutal.