Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    There is no way hes NK. They are not allowed any internet access. I think the dear leader might have FiOS. But he keeps it all to himself so he can download movies @ 115 mb down rate.
    Actually...
    Some are. It really depends on how loyal they are to the Party, and how powerful they are within said party.

That said: Bernard Black is the most popular name in a mono-cultural Mongoloid country. This will not be doubted. Kim Jung Il invented the name himself! Like Basketball! Hamburgers! Cell phones!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Actually...
    Some are. It really depends on how loyal they are to the Party, and how powerful they are within said party.

That said: Bernard Black is the most popular name in a mono-cultural Mongoloid country. This will not be doubted. Kim Jung Il invented the name himself! Like Basketball! Hamburgers! Cell phones!

I'm secretly a real Batman and tracking him as we speak.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I advise everybody to look at this guys post history before taking him seriously. He first claimed to be Portugese, living in Lisbon, then he switched to being North Korean when a thread about North Korea appeared.
    Yeah, you need to go a bit deeper in your search there, detective. Your recent post history also shows you quoting the same post several times, in what looks like some sort of anger keyboard pushing tactic.

If you actually had done a proper research, you'd find my presence in most North Korean discussions, as for the Portugal/Lisbon thing, this is where I am originally from. But what do I know? I'm just a janitor in North Korea.
    Last edited by mmoc1587cadcf3; 2013-01-24 at 03:52 PM.

At the end of the day the clock is ticking for north korea

Dictatorships dont last forever just look at what happened in the middle east

There will come a time when anti missile technology is so good it will render nuclear missles obsolete and these tin pot dictators will have nothing to swagger about and be quickly disposed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I advise everybody to look at this guys post history before taking him seriously. He first claimed to be Portugese, living in Lisbon, then he switched to being North Korean when a thread about North Korea appeared.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.p...057&pp=&page=7

i was just looking through his post history, he never specifically mentions where he is from, only that he lived in Lisbon and visited NK. by the sound of his posts he is not from North Korea. and hes quite racist and apparently banned from England for racism. not even sure if thats possible but what ever.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    You mean the government brought it upon itself.
    If North Korea did successfully bomb America I lot of innocent people would die, scratch that, only innocent people would die. The second the government detects that missile they will either shoot it down or put all important people in a bunker.
    INNOCENT?!?!?! YOU MEAN LIKE THE PEOPLE WHO DIED IN JAPAN YOUR COUNTRY BOMBED AT THE END OF WW2?!?!?!?!
    ( the sad part is...you're probably to thick to get why I'd laugh and laugh for days if it happened to you and yours, so i will just say it plain and simple. The universe would call it overdue justice served. Am I for it? No. Do you deserve it for uttering that sentence? ABSO-FUCKIN-LUTELY!)
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    There is no way hes NK. They are not allowed any internet access. I think the dear leader might have FiOS. But he keeps it all to himself so he can download movies @ 115 mb down rate.
    FiOS? Please, Pyongyang has a much better network.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i was just looking through his post history, he never specifically mentions where he is from, only that he lived in Lisbon and visited NK. by the sound of his posts he is not from North Korea. and hes quite racist and apparently banned from England for racism. not even sure if thats possible but what ever.
    It is possible.
    Geert Wilders is not allowed on UK soil. For that reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Although nuking is never the answer, those shits from the South have been pushing it lately, the South traitors must be brought to justice. Kim should strike them from the skies, every single one of them and only them, no violence towards innocent civilians, nobody deserves death just for being brain washed.

To my dear friends in NK, my heart is with you, I will be with you very soon.

Lmao.... This post amuses me.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    You can't just assassinate world leaders for what they say to foreign powers.
    No, I don't really care about that. It's just stupid and childish. But look at what they are doing to their own people.
    Most countries spend less than 3% of their GDP on military, while NK spends somewhere in the neighbourhood of 30-40%. They horribly oppress their people, and they might just be crazy enough to do some stupid shit.
    Tell me we need people who do that to a country.

Quote Originally Posted by Meintastic View Post
    That being said if that does come to light, i wouldnt deny the possibility of a WW3, I hope it never happens though
    There is no threat of a world war. China tolerates NK cuz they provide a nice buffer zone between them and SK/US

No one is going to bat for NK

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    INNOCENT?!?!?! YOU MEAN LIKE THE PEOPLE WHO DIED IN JAPAN YOUR COUNTRY BOMBED AT THE END OF WW2?!?!?!?!
    ( the sad part is...you're probably to thick to get why I'd laugh and laugh for days if it happened to you and yours, so i will just say it plain and simple. The universe would call it overdue justice served. Am I for it? No. Do you deserve it for uttering that sentence? ABSO-FUCKIN-LUTELY!)
    Two wrongs TOTALLY make a right.
    Also: The Earth is flat.

Oh you mean the people in the tokyo fire bombings? Or any of the people in europe fire bombings? Those innocents? I mean, I know it is hard for some people to understand, but a total war situation is quite different from what militaries have done since WW2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    It is possible.
    Geert Wilders is not allowed on UK soil. For that reason.
    seems a little odd since hes not even from the UK. not sure why he would go there just to be racist. you would have to something pretty bad i think to get a ban.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 03:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Lmao.... This post amuses me.

his post history is great, multiple times he says how much he would like to be raped. not sure if i can take it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    seems a little odd since hes not even from the UK. not sure why he would go there just to be racist. you would have to something pretty bad i think to get a ban.
    Just google him, or watch his youtube stuff... You'll get it soon enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Oh you mean the people in the tokyo fire bombings? Or any of the people in europe fire bombings? Those innocents? I mean, I know it is hard for some people to understand, but a total war situation is quite different from what militaries have done since WW2.

Both millions of lives were tragic to lose.

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are there so many people worried in this thread? We (the US) have a really advanced missile defense system that can probably stop any missile. NK would never launch a nuke for fear of China. China would never allow NK to do anything to US for fear of US breaking ties with China.

And if I remember from history class Japan was warned about the dropping of the nukes on some of its cities well in advance if they didnt surrender and they chose not to. And dont forget this all happened after Germany had surrendered in May so its not like Japan had allies left. The nukes most certainly saved lives because it stopped us from fully invading them and causing more casualties.

Since this thread hits the WWII A-Bomb topic like so many do: Here ya go. http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/...ambitions.html

This suggests, as many have written here, that the bombs were more to say to USSR: "Did you just see that? Yep, now that's bomb." I can imagine Truman actually saying that. He might of well had been riding a replica like a mechanical bronco at each world meeting since its creation. He was giddy even.

We were crushing them with conventional bombs and most already know about the blockade. Japanese generals also wrote that they feared the red army invasion in addition to already losing so much to the US.

lol. we all know that England is going to conquer the earth and rebuild the empire who cares what america and korea does let korea keep making its pop music i like k-pop anyways O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Let's nuke them before they get a rocket that they can fire back
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__