Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    i will if you buy me a beer.
    I'll let it slide for the "hold my beer" reference, at least i hope it was

@Howdyho so Japan and S.Korea choose to associate with scum? When japan was on the mainland korea didn't exist. The whole reason korea divided was not wanting to be associated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    That's another thread. If you want to make it then I will happily debate without merits there.
    Fixed that for you.

Deleted
    It's amazing how many people cannot grasp the gravity of maniacs with access to weapons that can reduce entire cities to dust.
    I know, but as the USA is the only nation to ever use such weapons, and for dubious political reasons at that, refused to engage in disarmament, and has the largest stockpile of such weapons and is increasingly developing more weapons, not to mention weaponising space with military shuttles and starting a new global arms race with its push for a missile defense system.....

I'd be careful trying to take the moral high ground on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by tlacoatl View Post
    I know, but as the USA is the only nation to ever use such weapons, and for dubious political reasons at that, refused to engage in disarmament, and has the largest stockpile of such weapons and is increasingly developing more weapons, not to mention weaponising space with military shuttles and starting a new global arms race with its push for a missile defense system.....

I'd be careful trying to take the moral high ground on this issue.
    I highly suggest you read up more on the Cold War and the concept of MAD before posting on that topic again.

10+ Year Old Account
    if they really attacked the usa do you really think the usa would be reluctant to retaliate? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I'll let it slide for the "hold my beer" reference, at least i hope it was

@Howdyho so Japan and S.Korea choose to associate with scum? When japan was on the mainland korea didn't exist. The whole reason korea divided was not wanting to be associated.
    i was too predictable
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

The USA never used them on anyone that didn't really deserve it.

People crying for Germany or Japan and the atrocities they committed during WW2 really ought get a perspective on things.
    The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivionx View Post

People crying for Germany or Japan and the atrocities they committed during WW2 really ought get a perspective on things.
    They did bad things so we can do them too?

Quote Originally Posted by seta-san View Post
    when you're country is as secretive and openly provocative as it is it you should expect that people will be filling in the blanks with their own ideas. If N. Korea were more open then we might not be in this situation. We might even be friends.
    NK is less secretive than US, and just as provocative.

I'm really scarred they are gonna do a "missile test." Be kinda funny if we had a ship shoot down their missile when they tested it just to prove a point to them. They don't have anything close to our missile technology.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    They did bad things so we can do them too?
    Using the nukes actually in all probability saved Japanese lives.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivionx View Post

You never cared about the "atrocities" Japan committed, you were just butthurt about pearl harbor and how they totally trashed you there.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 02:45 PM ----------

Using the nukes actually in all probability saved Japanese lives.
    How about no.

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    How about no.
    Yes, that's why I have linked sources and you have not.

Why should only the US have nukes? It makes no sense to keep your own and keep shouting at else for having them. There are some crazy people in power in USA aswell.

That's another thread. If you want to make it then I will happily debate you on the merits there.
    Its not another thread, since its the same subject. The right every nation has to develop weapons to defend themselves. Today we have an hipocrit system that allows some nations to develop this kind of weapons and others cant.

Deleted
    Check the quote again for sources. Don't see any.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    Why should only the US have nukes? It makes no sense to keep your own and keep shouting at else for having them. There are some crazy people in power in USA aswell.
    The USA is far from the only country with nukes.

Check the quote again for sources. Don't see any.
    Check the post again, I clearly see a hyperlink.

Deleted
    The USA is far from the only country with nukes.

Check the post again, I clearly see a hyperlink.
    Which was added later on.

Which was added later on.
    Are you going to refute it or not?

10+ Year Old Account
    If Pyongyang managed to nuke Anchorage, or even Seattle, would the US be justified in nuking the hell out of Pyongyang? If we didn't respond that quickly and decisively, would it result in additional US cities being hit?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!