Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    You mean the government brought it upon itself.
    If North Korea did successfully bomb America I lot of innocent people would die, scratch that, only innocent people would die. The second the government detects that missile they will either shoot it down or put all important people in a bunker.
    Yeah of course it's the government, the gouvernment of america is pretty corrupt. The sandy nook thing has been proven to be a set up too so i don't think you can believe alot they say yet you pay the price.

<Infracted>
    Please avoid promoting conspiracy theories. They are a forbidden topic here.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-01-24 at 03:56 PM.

Deleted
    OK, why do Americans have to turn everything their way? We don't care about America. This is just a TEST, plenty of nations have done nuclear tests (in fact, the US tops that chart), so why can't we? You don't own the world, and you definitely don't own the People's Republic, so... kindly go away?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Yeah of course it's the government, the gouvernment of america is pretty corrupt. The sandy nook thing has been proven to be a set up too so i don't think you can believe alot they say yet you pay the price.
    Got some of this so called proof to show us?

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    What'd south korea ever do?
    Nothing im just retarded and put s instead of N

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernardblack View Post
    OK, why do Americans have to turn everything their way? We don't care about America. This is just a TEST, plenty of nations have done nuclear tests (in fact, the US tops that chart), so why can't we? You don't own the world, and you definitely don't own the People's Republic, so... kindly go away?
    How come you are allowed internet?

Because apparently Kim Jong Il said he could control the weather, and people believed him. That is a dangerous country. They shouldn't be allowed anything.

Nice try being NK though.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Don't they do shit like this every few years anyway? Its not like they'll actually have any chance in a real war, seeing that south korea is open to the west and would more then likely be happy to act as a base for the west while they destroy N Korea is a fairly quick military campaign or am I been naive about north Korea's actual military strength?

It's amazing how many people cannot grasp the gravity of maniacs with access to weapons that can reduce entire cities to dust.

Deleted
    On phone atm so can't read source.

Do North Korea really think they can just launch a nuke at a western country and get away with no consequences? Even if their attack were to be successful (which I doubt) Their entire country would be reduced to ash so fast.

TBH If it ever got to a point where they were a serious nuclear threat, I wouldn't have any qualms about beating them to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zuluslayer View Post
    Maybe we are counting the last days of the us as a nation?
    Don't worry. You got until all the guns are gone, then everything goes even more to shit.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    NK actually allows some of the elite to access internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    It's amazing how many people cannot grasp the gravity of maniacs with access to weapons that can reduce entire cities to dust.
    We have grasped that fact since 1945.

Deleted
    I'm not a resident (right now), or even born in. Most of my life was spent in the country though, I resigned citizenship with my country of birth in favor of Noth Korean citizenship.

I'm currently not in the country, I work abroad for the party. I hate the idea the rest of the world has of my country, you know nothing of it.

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Because apparently Kim Jong Il said he could control the weather, and people believed him. That is a dangerous country. They shouldn't be allowed anything.

Nice try being NK though.
    "and people believed him"?

Go visit north korea and state you don't believe in what Kim Jong Un is saying infront of anyone with any authority. Go on.

Deleted
    I'm not a resident (right now), or even born in. Most of my life was spent in the country though, I resigned citizenship with my country of birth in favor of Noth Korean citizenship.

I'm currently not in the country, I work abroad for the party. I hate the idea the rest of the world has of my country, you know nothing of it.
    Neither do you probably.

North Korea just likes to hear themselves talk.

We have grasped that fact since 1945.
    Yes, you (and I hope most world leaders) wouldn't fall under the aforementioned "some people".

I was alluding to those that advocate a passive stance and letting NK and Iran develop these weapons.

Oh these people again, well back to my day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    NK actually allows some of the elite to access internet.
    Well considering the poster is using the name of a British comedy character famous for his sarcasm and general ability to annoy people, I don't think he is part of the NK elite but just someone trying to stir up discussion a little more than necessary.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 02:22 PM ----------

You can provide time stamped proof of this of course?

when you're country is as secretive and openly provocative as it is it you should expect that people will be filling in the blanks with their own ideas. If N. Korea were more open then we might not be in this situation. We might even be friends.