High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

[Resto] - New passive "Naturalist" talent - Anyone on the PTR got it?

As per the thread title. I am on the PTR with the newest build out this morning. Yet again, I have looked through my spell book carefully and still do not see the new passive talent that is supposed to give us the 10% healing buff:

"Naturalist: This new passive learned at level 10 by Restoration Druids increases all healing done by the Druid by 10%."

Am I looking in the wrong place? Is it implemented yet?

Many thanks.

hardtofin

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, no one knows. Great.

Cast a Healing Touch on live and on PTR. Check if you get different numbers.

Many passives don't show up, especially on PTR.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the reply!!

Will they show up in the final client though, in the spellbook? Or it's just in the background and you will never see it?

I don't know. If I had to guess, I'd say you won't ever see it. Like when they changed the spell pushback from +1 sec to +0.3 which essentially was a passive given to everyone as there was a talent for it and is usually specialization tied. You can't find that passive anywhere.

It is probably not in on the PTR yet, but you will see it when it is implemented on live in the passives section of your spellbook.

Deleted
    Weird passive, but I guess it will help a lot for tank healing.

Quote Originally Posted by sharkwouter View Post
    It's to bring the druid in-line with other healers, not saying druids need a massive buff or otherwise but that's the intention of this change.

@OP: It has been implemented but the passive talent is not yet prescribed in the spellbook. The reason for this is because it is subject to change and it would be a waste of time if the devs included all these passive changes in the spellbook to only then have them changed or removed in a future build.

I'd say that the final passive talent will appear on live realms though not PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by sharkwouter View Post
    I don't have the logs myself, I know someone else does that browses the druid forums frequently.

But druids as of right now 5.1 are not great. We are not....bad..no. But we are not great either. In 10 man healing I think we are one of the worst healers, Below shamans currently.

We lack strong healing and any form of burst healing outside of Nature's Vigil/Tree of Life or Tranquility. That is why in 5.2 Resto is getting alot of buffs that we needed, Not too much, But just right.

We really needed these buffs, Because at times I feel like our HoT's are useless.

Rejuv on it's own? Weak....Rejuv + Wild Growth? Now there is actual healing =\
    Last edited by Elysara; 2013-01-29 at 04:06 PM.