Deleted

Too few motherboard standoffs?

Hello, whilst building my first computer I noticed that there were only two motherboard standoffs included with the case, and I'm wondering if that is too few, or if the black pipe-things in the picture below actually are standoffs? Would appreciate some quick response
    Edit: Too big pic, link here.

Without knowing the specific case, I'm going to guess, yes, standardised pre-deployed standoffs.

Deleted
    Thank you! Also, it's the Silverstone Temjin TJ08-E.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are the mounting points raised up? I used an In Win case last week. The motherboard wouldn't have fit on the backplate if I had used more than the two standoffs in the box.

Edit: Just saw the pic. Yep, same situation.
    Last edited by Parrin; 2013-01-24 at 01:37 PM.

Most likely those are pre-deployed standoffs like Tetris said. I'm assuming those are additional if you're using a larger motherboard and require more standoffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got two standofs in my Thermaltake v4 black, oh god the horors.... trying to figure it out and in the end i was supposed to use one where the case didnt have them automatically :/ (built first computer myself yesterday)

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

10+ Year Old Account
    There are several (I think 4?) standoff points which are common to both ATX, microATX, and miniATX, as well as BTX. Some cases have those standoffs as part of the case itself, since it wont matter what motherboard you have.