Buying a ToES lockout possible?

Heya,
    I was wondering if it is possible to get into ToES by paying someone, who has killed Empress, to let you enter. And if so, how would it practically have to go down?
    Would the one providing the lockout have to be the leader of the group? Would said person have to be in the group the entire time for people to be able to enter the raid? How does it work exactly ;P

I'm sorry, I admittedly havn't paid much attention to the whole lockout thing so if anyone can give me some direction, that'd be great.

It is rather easy to do and depending on your server you can even get ppl to do it for you through CRZ, even though you are borderline exploiting then.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elfox View Post
    Heya,
    I was wondering if it is possible to get into ToES by paying someone, who has killed Empress, to let you enter. And if so, how would it practically have to go down?
    Would the one providing the lockout have to be the leader of the group? Would said person have to be in the group the entire time for people to be able to enter the raid? How does it work exactly ;P

I'm sorry, I admittedly havn't paid much attention to the whole lockout thing so if anyone can give me some direction, that'd be great.
    Pay someone to get in the Empress kill...that's the only way you can go in ToES every week without depending on said leader.

Deleted
    Yes, you can do this. The person you invite has to be the leader of the grp when you enter after that he does not have to be in the grp anymore BUT, for you to be able to keep entering after a wipe for example - there has to be atleast 1 person inside the instance AT ALL TIMES. That means someone or some people cannot release and run, you have to let someone stay inside and ress them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadde111 View Post
    Yes, you can do this. The person you invite has to be the leader of the grp when you enter after that he does not have to be in the grp anymore BUT, for you to be able to keep entering after a wipe for example - there has to be atleast 1 person inside the instance AT ALL TIMES. That means someone or some people cannot release and run, you have to let someone stay inside and ress them.
    Thank you Exactly the answer I was looking for! Much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by elfox View Post
    Thank you Exactly the answer I was looking for! Much appreciated
    Me too! Thanks!

Does the person who gave the group a invite to get into TOES get saved if they down a boss?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Styl View Post
    Does the person who gave the group a invite to get into TOES get saved if they down a boss?
    No (adding this due to char limit xD)