Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

6-19 in random BG's today.

A most glorious display of pvp tactics, techniques and procedures by the horde I must say.

Special thanks to all those bots as well, we couldn't have done it without you.

/sarcasm

Sincerely,

Frustrated and still under-geared Elemental Shaman

I was lucky enough to get to grind my full set in IoC this past weekend. Hate the bg with a passion, but it's great honor on the Ally side as we win a lot and you are less likely to get targeted while undergeared. Ele gets a little better with gear, but is still quite frustrating sometimes with all the sticky ass melee. Also, download the addon OQueue which allows you to find people doing the same thing as you to queue with. Getting more real people in bg's will help your chances drastically. Hope this helps!

Deleted
    I can't but praise OQueue. Farewell bots.

Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    I was lucky enough to get to grind my full set in IoC this past weekend. Hate the bg with a passion, but it's great honor on the Ally side as we win a lot and you are less likely to get targeted while undergeared. Ele gets a little better with gear, but is still quite frustrating sometimes with all the sticky ass melee. Also, download the addon OQueue which allows you to find people doing the same thing as you to queue with. Getting more real people in bg's will help your chances drastically. Hope this helps!
    Oq helps a ton. If you pvp, you should use Oq.

But yes, I also got killed in a few non-oq bgs yesterday. Temple is the CTA at the moment and we were going against teams with 4 and 5 heals to our 0-1...not fun.

Deleted
    I feel your pain, Miscer.
    BGs today; either you win easy or you lose easy. You win with 1k points or 3-1 (3-0) flags. There is not really a competition, all deppends on your team if they can play or not.

When I got the OQ-addon, well atleast five people in the team has a brain, since bot's can't use the addon and que.
    So try and get the addon, it's worth waiting an extra five minutes to not be slatured in the battleground!

I dont get it, what is this about, you mind to rephrase it for some dummy like me?

I can just guess you lost 9 out of 16 games or you won 9 out of 16. either way that doesnt sound too extraordinary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    I dont get it, what is this about, you mind to rephrase it for some dummy like me?

I can just guess you lost 9 out of 16 games or you won 9 out of 16. either way that doesnt sound too extraordinary.
    It's quite simple... 6 wins, 19 losses. Very common way to mark your wins-losses.

These scores have been there for me since vanilla, sad to say. Picked up all my courage and did 6 bg's yesterday (full blue pvp gear from farming rares for brawler invite), won 0. So ye, thats enough pvp for me for another 2-3 months i'd say :-)

I recently moved to the alliance and I have to admit the ONLY perk of being alliance is the fact that we win BGs, ALOT. Like most isle of conquests we win, when it comes to AV people on the alliance have learnt how to defend and recap which is fantastic so we pretty much win all of them (on that note have actually had some great battles over the past few weeks so well done everyone for less zerg AVs)

I don't know whether its your team but sometimes when I lose it is super frustrating when you just have bad players however in most BGs with just a few good players you can make a big difference. Like defending in AV, trying to recap bases, defending in AB - mainly jsut defending is the big thing. If you want to win you have to play the game/battle ground you are in not the run round and kill everyone game
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    pretty much what this guy/gal said.

10+ Year Old Account
    17-0 today all in temple , had amazin fun as destro holding an orb xD

Ugh, I feel your pain.

Did bgs with my rogue yesterday, as I'm only 800 CP from T1. He's Horde. It was torture. I've given up hope that we can actually win WSG/TP anymore. My w/l ratio in WSG has been severely plummeting over the last weeks...

Then, I did some bgs with my 85 alliance pala. Lo and behold, we won bgs. It was a tremendous change, it really was, and almost instant queues too, compared to my rogue, who often must wait 5 mins.

I do have OQ but there were few random bg groups going, and the groups were already full, with many others on the wait list.

I think I like sadomasochism, for despite people with seemingly less than average IQ on my team and nothing but healers, hunters and warriors on the alliance side, I keep going, while hating my life, myself and the game. The pathetic w/l ratio as of late has made me want to fucking quit the game. That, or faction/realm change, but alliance chars are so ugly. Forsaken ftw<3

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not placing the blame on any one thing, just frustrating when trying to gear up an alt. Especially this late in the season.

I'll give that add-on a look see.

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    Ugh, I feel your pain.

Did bgs with my rogue yesterday, as I'm only 800 CP from T1. He's Horde. It was torture. I've given up hope that we can actually win WSG/TP anymore. My w/l ratio in WSG has been severely plummeting over the last weeks...

Then, I did some bgs with my 85 alliance pala. Lo and behold, we won bgs. It was a tremendous change, it really was, and almost instant queues too, compared to my rogue, who often must wait 5 mins.

I do have OQ but there were few random bg groups going, and the groups were already full, with many others on the wait list.

I think I like sadomasochism, for despite people with seemingly less than average IQ on my team and nothing but healers, hunters and warriors on the alliance side, I keep going, while hating my life, myself and the game. The pathetic w/l ratio as of late has made me want to fucking quit the game. That, or faction/realm change, but alliance chars are so ugly. Forsaken ftw<3
    This is exactly where I'm at with Horde. It's a mess and I've been horde for nearly all of my time in WoW. I honestly don't ask to just steamroll every BG but 50/50 would be nice. As it stands we're having issues getting our daily win. To say we are disheartened (my brother and friends) is understating the issue.

i went 7-2 last night with a couple of friends.
    thats until we came up against the same 5 warrior premade twice in a row. our little ret/ret/monk/undergearedwarlock/undergearedrogue team didn't have a chance.

kotmogu is a bad bg for gearing up since its small and its very easy for classes already capable mongoloid damage to do even MORE mongoloid damage.
    Last edited by kosechi; 2013-01-24 at 05:34 PM.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    Ugh, I feel your pain.

Lol, "alliance chars are so ugly"...really? Horde horde characters are abominations except blood elves. You got ugly green skin orcs, decayed zombies, ugly trolls, 8ft. tall cows and 3ft. tall goblins a.k.a.. all of these races are considered an insult if i called you one.

6-19? You think thats bad? As alliance during a single AB weekend from Friday-Sunday I went 5/79. I had never done AB before on that character so it was easy to see my stats. I was even playing a healer to try and help us win but obviously it didnt work. The next weekend was EoTS and the first day I went 0-27. Ended up going 3/61 for the weekend. People who say Alliance isnt all that bad and wins are close to 50:50 are either playing in full premades or are just full of crap.

If you lost 19 BGs it means that someone won 19BGs. If you have bots on your side, it means that there are bots on the other side (maybe not in this particular battle, but there will be bots on other side as well).

There is no one to blame but yourself. 5ppl premades lose one battle out of 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    what this man just said here if u dont use that is your own fault to get in bgs with bots . u get in with 7-8 bgs with the guild banner up do WG and Tol barad (updated for lvl 90) and boom 4k honor right there (use the banner before WG and Tol barad finish u get insane amount ¬500 per win)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    6-19? You think thats bad? As alliance during a single AB weekend from Friday-Sunday I went 5/79. I had never done AB before on that character so it was easy to see my stats. I was even playing a healer to try and help us win but obviously it didnt work. The next weekend was EoTS and the first day I went 0-27. Ended up going 3/61 for the weekend. People who say Alliance isnt all that bad and wins are close to 50:50 are either playing in full premades or are just full of crap.
    For some reason ive won more than lost as a solo alliance, hmm..