Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    As I said, they've already stated it's fine.
    Then I don't understand why they took action against AV back then. But Ok, I guess I will just have to faction change

Quote Originally Posted by Miscer View Post
    A most glorious display of pvp tactics, techniques and procedures by the horde I must say.

Special thanks to all those bots as well, we couldn't have done it without you.

/sarcasm

Sincerely,

Frustrated and still under-geared Elemental Shaman

Undefeated today. Thank you oQueue community.

Stay classy, random pugs.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 07:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post

I do have OQ but there were few random bg groups going, and the groups were already full, with many others on the wait list.
    Then start a group yourself. That's kinda how the addon works.

Quote Originally Posted by Miscer View Post
    A most glorious display of pvp tactics, techniques and procedures by the horde I must say.

Special thanks to all those bots as well, we couldn't have done it without you.

/sarcasm

Sincerely,

Frustrated and still under-geared Elemental Shaman
    Just think about next season when you will have to farm 4 sets of gear if Blizzard pushes the 4 set through to live.

Deleted
    6-16 could be kdr

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Vale View Post
    Then start a group yourself. That's kinda how the addon works.
    But that's scary

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    But that's scary
    It is scary, especially since when you start a group, it's not immediately obvious how to queue your whole group for the BG. I tried once, and only queued myself even though I hit the join-as-group button that I'm used to. So people got pissed and bailed. I joined another group where someone was leading for the first time, same thing happened to that person.

The addon rocks in terms of what it does, but totally sucks for intuitive use. Maybe there's documentation somewhere, idk.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    6-19? You think thats bad? As alliance during a single AB weekend from Friday-Sunday I went 5/79. I had never done AB before on that character so it was easy to see my stats. I was even playing a healer to try and help us win but obviously it didnt work. The next weekend was EoTS and the first day I went 0-27. Ended up going 3/61 for the weekend. People who say Alliance isnt all that bad and wins are close to 50:50 are either playing in full premades or are just full of crap.
    So true man, so true ...

Deleted
    I can't but praise OQueue. Farewell bots.
    Haven't bothered with bg's since I got my palla and DK geared at the beginning of MoP, came out of it never wanting to go back (because of bots).
    If this addon works thank you for sharing, now to gear up more characters

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't but praise OQueue. Farewell bots.
    OQueue is awesome as horde but on my ally server I don't seem to find it useful not many people use it I guess on ally or on my server/battlegroup.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    OQueue is awesome as horde but on my ally server I don't seem to find it useful not many people use it I guess on ally or on my server/battlegroup.
    At least on EU alliance side there is a bunch of oQueue stuff especially on evenings/weekends. During odd hours there is maybe only 2-3 bg/rbg's going on.

I insist that you try and go to the public vent channel the oQueue designer is allways online.

You can easely find more contacts and more groups, he helped me setup his addon and even provided extra tips in how to get your bg list growing. Its also helpfull because he made the update to the addon on the spot...

If you provide information like realm and battletag, he can put you higher up on the list or make suggestions that are userbased.

Since i've been using oQueue, i've been getting the rbg cap and still doing solo queue bg's which are not such a bad thing on your battlegroup...

I applaud oQueue and will provide extra information through pm or whispers on my battletag, happy hunting
    Last edited by flurk; 2013-01-28 at 01:23 PM.

Gearing up 45 honor at a time with most of my time spent resurrecting/en route to action. Man, that crafted set was so worth it. Dying in 3 shots instead of 2 makes the 2,000g a sound investment.