Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Hunter shoot you at close range !

Ok
    I am completely upset with BM Hunters...
    Some of them does not even manage to run, they stand where they are, keep shooting you, call their Zoo, in case their life drop a little bit low, hop hop 30% regen instant and then you die.

Should i talk about all the others tool ?

Am i the only one feeling that hunter is completely OP ?

i think hunters are fine, in general i doubt any class is completely OP or UP atm.
    Pvp for me is decent atm, not the greatest but decent

Maybe you need to learn how to counter a BM hunter?
    I know i myself have trouble, but it really varies alot.
    Sometimes i spend almost every CD, other times i don't.
    Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.

Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

man this guy just charged my hunter straight to my face on so i just filled HIS face with bullets and used my CD's.

You'd think he'd have atleast tried some health regen but he just stood there in one place trying to whack at me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    man this guy just charged my hunter straight to my face on so i just filled HIS face with bullets and used my CD's.

You'd think he'd have atleast tried some health regen but he just stood there in one place trying to whack at me.
    Pahahahahaha.
    Hunters are fine, you should have seen them pre-nerf/pre-fix.

Anyone have solid strats as a frost dk vs BM hunter? I thought I was a hard class to kite with chillblains, apparently not ...

you can no longer counter bad skeying hunters by staying in their melee range. hunters are now non interruptible casters. working as intended.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

10+ Year Old Account
    Huntard aoe root is still retarded against melee. It never breaks on damage.

the funny thing is i raged at that for a second today in a bg lol. I jumped on this hunter and he proceeded to stand in my face and blast me to bits, makes as much sense as monks murdering casters at range but whatever. I play hunter on the side and i just find it lame. i remember when if you couldnt kite people you died.

I like it. My alt is a hunter and I always hated when a Mage would just freeze or nova you in place then act cute and dance around in melee range spamming ice lance while the hunter couldn't do anything.

Hunters are fine now.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    you can no longer counter bad skeying hunters by staying in their melee range. hunters are now non interruptible casters. working as intended.
    Never thought I'd agree with you.

They tried balancing removal of the dead zone with some things but removed them too. Honestly, I don't think I can ever see hunters being weak in pvp again.

That said, hunters on 5.1 are nowhere near warrior, mage or feral levels. I'd put em right next to rets for being perfectly fine but not op.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2013-01-25 at 06:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    BM is fine, still very faceroll to play but alas.
    I went MM for the first time since launch of mop to have some "fun" in bgs and i quite frankly miss the spec an awful lot. It really needs a dmg buff badly though, and not having spirit mend from exotic pets is a huge game changer. However, I did surprisingly well, and when you do chain your power shot into a chimera shot with cds up you can pump out decent damage in a matter of seconds. Hoping for more buffs to MM 5.2 because it's almost dead as a competitive pvp spec

Deleted
    Control his pets its the key to win agains BM hunter 1v1
    We have 3 tools to unbind your pet bull rush and 2x BW
    When hunter use stampede i normally mass root his pets (playing hunter too but i`m survival) and in sime time i use mine to disarm it hehe

Deleted
    Don't know what blizz were thinking;

Hunters are ranged casters that are immune to interrupt, lose no dps at all while moving and have 100% uptime with slow/snares.

Deleted
    All hunters (not only BM) can continue shooting you at melee range because if you didn't noticed it, the 5yard minimum range has been removed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by qu1rex View Post
    Don't know what blizz were thinking;

Hunters are ranged casters that are immune to interrupt, lose no dps at all while moving and have 100% uptime with slow/snares.
    But they are still balanced, umad?

Quote Originally Posted by Maruii View Post
    i think hunters are fine, in general i doubt any class is completely OP or UP atm.
    Pvp for me is decent atm, not the greatest but decent

Plays a hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Find a pillar
    pillared hunter burst. soloed by zoo.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Find a pillar
    Great answer, so now Hunters only weakness has been removed, and your suggested "tactic" is "hide".

Glad you aren't designing this or any game.

As a Mage, Im open to suggestions on how to beat Hunters - Los means I dont do any damage either, and Iceblocking/Invis'ing Zoo only puts you back to square one.

Deleted
    Hunters are perfectly fine at the moment, not OP but definitely not weak either. Just in the goldie locks zone. And no I don't play a hunter, haven't since WotLK even as an alt.