Deleted

Weak auras problematic shit

Code:
    dKJicaGEHO2LQQETOAUqy2c8BK(MsIBtHDQe7LSBP2VsQFkunmezCQcNwLHkOYGvfnCu1bfu1rfkDmr6CcjluvQLQK0IvvA5k1dfI8uWYeeEoutui0uvyYqA6uDrHuxvqPNjuCDuAJckoSI2mk2of9rbrtdr9zr57QQmsbjBtiy0QsgVGuNevULQIRjIZdrxwYFr4XuALQHGtax71MzAleCwAJrCTjHXHTe8M8e((68YfGfK(N8)v()qGHaubOAiGH2oCrU0sAIa0dZhmrc(0MJfS(PGqhNHbxUcZNiqoQ0KuYjKcruKsEK8qmFiNiazCggC5A5ZkKeSRSJ2dK8LGZsBbyFAZXrI2(8AJQDbXd7a4Iy0cMSovFf47llR2AiONgfwdTKkiw2ZMxDHU(5G2zSfwUa6VoEhGuVLl43H6V0smjcW(0MJdh9AxWQCHmudbm02feEuZQD2DjOzng7llR2yTKkiGor1qWMguAiWGnWpnKlxalUickZkqFfWIlcl14701B5cEvx2lxlXKia9W8btKCwAlGR9AZmTfcolTXiU2KW4WwcEtEcFFDE5cSuAak9xR3coubrthYfm1qqSSNnV6cD9ZbTZylSaU2RnZ0wi4S0gJ4AtcJdBj4n5j8915LlxGPwsjtIKCja
    Code:
    dWJXdaGEOkAxkIETOYmvfMluLMnK(Ti3uPQ62kLVbv1PrzNsQ9s2Tk7xj8tfL)krJdk9mLkdLI0GvKgUeoOQuhvPkhtv15OIAHqLLsfzXuvwUuEifXtbpMk9CunrfHPQWKHy6cxur1vfv1LrUoL2ivOTcvHntHTljFuPQCyPAAqX3POmsrv(mvz0uunEQGtQeDlvjxtuoVsAzuvnmvLTPkA9RHGnbicq0qGBcn10q1(LJyXGp(7EI57ddMN())CwgVYEQ6DYrmy)2HDNZp)8N5hBMFSY4vwMcbrJ55rnneWt2MlzpwiOaTVsnb2JQOleeSncrqYSB2HUkCcOk6cbMK281JftFK8eC9nIRHQ)fSNL5MJoczX0r68SexHaU1hvrxawddMdckFNVtVlDA((NHhZNqGLtL8ccfTUVrcNaeIh2Jfckq7RutGLtL8KT5s2JfcNalNkriEypwiCcI1csavrxiaX26blDcWMjGxqOO19nsWEwMBo6iKfthPZZsCfcqiEpSTEqcNaJ0fcEJurxyBKaZjMN5HQ3Ljan1r0qqlHsAiyZIgmnuOqGLtLOufHkFcSCQ0nT5RhcNcbgPlagEsQ(ptacJxG2xHO7MJlyXubnYJLUXAbjG5MobUPeksYSt4e4WmddofYXxpX48F2pMSp)o)LHndRmEHjtap6U54MKUOZUn6cbZYFalNyUGUnsYNG1zggCku9l8)eWqempnwmDPjtiWmgsyUQ3LjOJGWcw66OLrJ55rnUgQ(xdbrJ55rnneeRfKGUT1fWT(Ok6cWAyWCqqPjVHrjmE70qqYSB2HUkCcOk6cb5rD0WCbCRpQIUW0gzWCqay68hpeWUkQXjHtW13iUgQ(xWEwMBo6iKfthPZZsCfcShleuG2xPMaeYN1WySwqcYB(dtDm)hkeyVOX88OMgkuOqWz3gnMNh14Q2VaegVaTVU0nDcwEb1m6UeEx6MooEzxv5gJ7wwuvugn2LJcb8O7MJBAIDHaNwUV8gkeWf8pjMjXFsScQu9pMVpfsa

This is my two weakauras used to track my trinket/proccs uptime & ICD. I'll tell you quickly about them and how they work and what is my problem. The uptime tracking one is just a Aura->Buff->Player kind of trigger the simplest kind. My problem however is concerning the ICD part. I use the Event->Combat Log->Aura Removed trigger for when to start my ICD tracking. So for Essence of terror as in this example has an ICD of 105 seconds and duration of 20 seconds I will just let it begin at 85 seconds after my procc expire. This works all fine but the problem is when it comes to Alter time.

It's important for me to be able to have them at the exact same location so the ICD one will just show up there when the proc one fades and this is where I run into problems. Since the ICD part will activate when the aura is removed it activates when I reset myself with Alter time as I guess I lose the buff for a split second or something like that, thus making the two auras overlap and I can't see shit tbh and besides the ICD timer is reset -_-. If anyone know something that can be done I would be grateful. I tried to sort it myself but all solutions I found would just lead to another problem.

I hope you understand my explanation aswell!
    Last edited by mmoc3873889795; 2013-02-06 at 01:06 AM.

set each one with a strata, so for example your ICD timer will have a LOW strata whilst your buff timer has MEDIUM strata, that way no matter what happens your buff timer will always appear in front of your ICD timer

strata settings is found in the first tab at the very bottom

hope it helps!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceDuck View Post
    set each one with a strata, so for example your ICD timer will have a LOW strata whilst your buff timer has MEDIUM strata, that way no matter what happens your buff timer will always appear in front of your ICD timer

strata settings is found in the first tab at the very bottom

hope it helps!
    Thank you that will indeed solve one of the problem, but the other problem is that my ICD timer refreshes when I use alter time since my trinket is removed for 0.1 second and thus the ICD comes off faulty since I use the trigger "Aura Removed". Anyone know how to fix that?

Deleted
    Still havn't found a solution, I'm pretty desperate!

Deleted
    Set up the ICD aura with two triggers that are both required for the aura to show. The first trigger counts the ICD from when the trinket procced, not faded, the other checks if the buff is NOT active. So it will only show after the buff has faded for the duration of the remaining ICD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by niai View Post
    Set up the ICD aura with two triggers that are both required for the aura to show. The first trigger counts the ICD from when the trinket procced, not faded, the other checks if the buff is NOT active. So it will only show after the buff has faded for the duration of the remaining ICD.
    If I understand what you mean correctly it will still be the same problem beacuse alter time extending my buffs from 1-6 seconds which will then result in a 1-6 seconds faulty ICD timers. If it's not that way could you please post an aura and I can try it out for myself? Thanks for help

Deleted
    You're right, this doesn't seem to work if you let the Buff fall off before the second alter time. If you AT the second time while the buff is still up it's fine as there is no second Aura Applied event. I just realized it doesn't work with the ICD timers i use either. I'll try to think of something. Or maybe anyone else had this problem?