Thread: LAst RAID ever

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    ZOMBIE DRAGONS!
    We already had a zombie dragon! Onyxia in the Nef encounter in BWD

As the grand finale. You fight sargeras to save the world. When you get him to 10% he retreats and give a loot chest. When all y'all are busy looting he comes back and destroy the world and you guys. The heroes.. lost. The one last raid when you didnt win.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Sargeras will be the last.
    Old God lore is rather fascinating in that they already stated Old Gods are not restricted to Azeroth, as I had once thought. So, what we see on Azeroth could be "weaker" old Gods, what about some giant, massive, God of the Void which is responsible for the first demons coming to be? There's a lot of primers to follow, so long as people want the story to keep going, Sargeras does not have to be the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Well Blizzard will be going a step in the right direction to officially and entirely pander to the Horde fans they already all but design a game exclusively for. Makes development a lot easier.
    It isn't our fault we play for the winning team. Its what happens when you choose power over beauty.

OT: Seriously, for WoW last raid boss Sargeras probably. I don't think it will end Warcraft, but would be a good way to end WoW as it stands and move for a New RTS before launching a fully upgraded WoW or letting TITAN do whatever its going to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugru View Post
    WoW most definitely will not live almost forever. I think most people would agree that a Sargeras raid would be the final raid, since he's the biggest and baddest of the big bads.

Why capitalize all of raid? "RAID?"
    there is something out there that Titans, even Sargeras, fear.

The final raid will involve having to fight the evil ultimate form of... yourself! In the end it will actually be the player who ends up destroying the world, so the only logical conclusion will be to go back in time and stop your character from ever existing.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Ugru View Post
    WoW most definitely will not live almost forever. I think most people would agree that a Sargeras raid would be the final raid, since he's the biggest and baddest of the big bads.

Why capitalize all of raid? "RAID?"
    Haha, I clicked this from the front page because "RAID" was capitalized. I thought I was getting linked to the Computer forums to hear about a bad experience with a RAID drive setup.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 07:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Or, or, OR better idea.

We find out Wrathion is actually Kami from Dragon Ball Z. His entire plan wasn't just to unite the Alliance and Horde in force, but also LITERALLY unite them.

Like with the fusion dance.

Every Alliance and Horde member do the fusion dance, and become the Alliarde.

Or Horlliance.

Or something.
    "Horlliance" sounds like a prostitution ring (WHORELLIANCE).

Old God lore is rather fascinating in that they already stated Old Gods are not restricted to Azeroth, as I had once thought. So, what we see on Azeroth could be "weaker" old Gods, what about some giant, massive, God of the Void which is responsible for the first demons coming to be? There's a lot of primers to follow, so long as people want the story to keep going, Sargeras does not have to be the end of it.
    The Arakkoa tried to summon an Old God in Shadowmoon Valley (though it used the model of C'thun). It does seem that Old Gods have some potential outside of Azeroth - Observers look as if they could be some byproduct of the Old Gods. It would be interesting to see the world/realm that they come from. Sargeras is strong, and somewhat the main bad guy of World of Warcraft. However, we've had to deal with the Old Gods a lot more. We've faced far less demons than we have descendants of the Aqir and minions of the Old Gods.

Yeah, I mean, how many times did we think that someone in Dragon Ball Z was THE bad guy? There was always a new guy to magically be better and stronger, and Goku would magically become stronger (and come back to life!) to save the day.

It's like a TV infomercial--"but wait, there's more!"

10+ Year Old Account
    The members of the Pantheon will be the last boss/bosse after their help to defeat Sargeras. We must protect out world from them destroying it. Uniting the Horde and Alliance one and for all for the greater good of Azeroth.

Deleted
    If Blizzard wants to "end wow" they are going to have to destroy Azeroth and all life (and unlife) on it. And Outland too.
    I doubt they'll end wow. When wows dying, I believe they'll add a Sargeras raid or something that everyone wants, to try to save the game. I really doubt EVERYONE will stop playing wow tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    It isn't our fault we play for the winning team. Its what happens when you choose power over beauty.
    Who would've thought simpletons and brutes living in huts without sanitation and using weapons that look like they were crapped out of a kodo's ass had any power at all?
    The nation with tanks and guns *cough, Alliance, cough* would decimate a bunch of tribals using catapults and bows and ooze their imperialist power all over the world.

Who would've thought simpletons and brutes living in huts without sanitation and using weapons that look like they were crapped out of a kodo's ass had any power at all?
    The nation with tanks and guns *cough, Alliance, cough* would decimate a bunch of tribals using catapults and bows and ooze their imperialist power all over the world.
    I have to question the viability of tanks when the other guys have the ability to create earthquakes and lightning storms. Orcs have elemental lords covering their asses; the Alliance has the namby-pamby Light.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragore View Post
    The members of the Pantheon will be the last boss/bosse after their help to defeat Sargeras. We must protect out world from them destroying it. Uniting the Horde and Alliance one and for all for the greater good of Azeroth.
    Is that who Algalon was trying to contact ? I'd seriously like to see how 'defending Azeroth from a reset' would play out... although I can imagine Blizzard would go overboard with the sparkyls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    Is that who Algalon was trying to contact ? I'd seriously like to see how 'defending Azeroth from a reset' would play out... although I can imagine Blizzard would go overboard with the sparkyls.
    To defeat the Pantheon, you must fly into space to attack them. In order to do so, everyone must purchase a mandatory star pony from the blizzard store! >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    last boss WILL be Sargeras, thats for sure

and to others, its confirmed, blizz is discontinueing wow after expansion 6.0 or 7.0, where will be NO 8.0+.

when wow ends, i hope they wont end all the plots and stories.. leaving room for a WoW 2 or another warcraft RTS game

10+ Year Old Account
    why do you think mop is what it is, there is no story left except for the Pantheon and Sargeras, chances are 6.0 will be the final expansion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    last boss WILL be Sargeras, thats for sure

and to others, its confirmed, blizz is discontinueing wow after expansion 6.0 or 7.0, where will be NO 8.0+.
    Source or talking out of your ass.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    ZOMBIE DRAGONS!

I'm not gonna lie, that sounds awesome.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!