Arms Warrior: Looking for some help on what talents to use. (PVP)

Hey guys,

New here, semi-new to pvp and warrior. I'm having trouble with what I would call "button bloat", just seems I have stuff on there that never really got used at all or if they did they were a one off "Oh SH-" moment (see Rallying cry etc.) I've remedied that with some macros, but I still have a few skills I'm not really sure if they are even a viable option to use in PVP scenarios. The skills I'm looking at are Cleave and Whirlwind I've been reading up on both abilities and it seems to be a toss up whether or not they should be used or not, since they both need multiple attackers in a certain range part of me thinks that it's a wasted bind/action bar slot considering that it's kind of a one off situation (sitting on a capped flag in AB for instance),and I've even watched numerous youtube videos from "pros" for macros and even just overall usage and haven't seen any real reference to it, but I still have this feeling that I'm over looking something.

So my questions are:

1) Are Cleave/Whirlwind viable in PVP or should I not bother?
    2) If they are viable is there a macro I should/could use to help perhaps put them into one (pretty sure macros don't allow if modifiers so I don't think I'll be able to bind it to HS and have it do cleave/whirlwind if there is more than one attacker.)?

Thanks in advance.

Also I'm not a keyboard turner :P
    Last edited by Deadc3ll; 2013-01-24 at 09:02 PM.

Don't bother with either, use thunder clap to stop people from capping nodes and also for the weakened blows debuff.

Thanks for the help.

sure frees up some bind slots.

Get a Razer Naga, 12 extra buttons to keybind with all modifiers as you see fit. I don't think I'd be able to PvP on anything without it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleficia View Post
    Get a Razer Naga, 12 extra buttons to keybind with all modifiers as you see fit. I don't think I'd be able to PvP on anything without it.
    perhaps, but people still need to know what attacks are and are not useful in what situations =p

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleficia View Post
    I found Razer products good, but too expensive for my liking. I got myself the Logitech G500, which also has a lot of buttons and a pretty cool button programming UI.
    Warlock (SL main)

Have a naga and a Nostromo so I got plenty of room for keybinding more so don't want to have stuff that doesn't need to be used haha.