Mf switch question

Couldn't find an answer anywhere including off forums. I haven't played for months, when I played everyone was switching MF gear for better loot. Now, did they change something or there is still sense to switch before you kill? Please answer, thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya, it still makes sense to do so.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

10+ Year Old Account
    You can still switch, and it still works, if that's what you're wondering. It just gets a lot easier to use better gear than to risk putting on MF gear. Once you get into decent Paragon numbers, you can just completely forget about MF on gear and go with what you have with Paragon plus your follower's gear.

Thank you very much

10+ Year Old Account
    If ya ask me, it's a waste of time and effort. I'd say it's more efficient to kill more monsters overall instead of wasting time gear swapping.
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    If ya ask me, it's a waste of time and effort. I'd say it's more efficient to kill more monsters overall instead of wasting time gear swapping.
    Well I've seen some people swapping entire gear sets at the press of one keyboard button on streams....

I answered this already in another thread.

Try to reach MF 300 asap (with gear - paragon levels - NV stacks). It appears that is the magic number to reach first.

Also: simple solution : have 2 gear sets: one with MF (in group mode at MP0) and one for solo or private games (at MP X where X is the fast killing according to your gear) for key hunts.

My games tend to be 90% in public grouping modes these days: fast faster fastest and more rewarding in loot numbers.