Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    I have it on good authority that his only true love was a Possum named Daisy.
    But there are no marsupials in Austria!

He had it imported. Along with an Emu he would ride while playing polo, until they prohibited him from entering the match field. This was to prove to be his eventual breaking point where he became a crazy scientist attaching cats to airships and waterwheels.

In all honesty he never really ventured into Quantum sciences at all, that's just what he called anything to do with cats...People thought he was weird, but he was the only one old enough to buy alcohol so they put up with it.
    Last edited by Tradewind; 2013-01-25 at 07:28 AM.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    He had it imported. Along with an Emu he would ride while playing polo, until they prohibited him from entering the match field. This was to prove to be his eventual breaking point where he became a crazy scientist attaching cats to airships and waterwheels.
    I understand. An emu would be an unfair advantage in a polo match. Thanks for the insight into Schrödinger's mind!

"attaching cats to airships"... i wonder if that's related to the hindenburg disaster...

Deleted
    This thread is going places.

There was also his lesser known situations of quantum ambiguity that weren't nearly as popular because despite his claims that both are equally true while unobserved most of his associates disagreed.

ie...

Schrodinger's Paycheck
    Schrodinger's Underwear
    Schrodinger's Female Orgasm
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    In all honesty he never really ventured into Quantum sciences at all, that's just what he called anything to do with cats...People thought he was weird, but he was the only one old enough to buy alcohol so they put up with it.

There was also his lesser known situations of quantum ambiguity that weren't nearly as popular because despite his claims that both are equally true while unobserved most of his associates disagreed.

ie...

Schrodinger's Paycheck
    Schrodinger's Underwear
    Schrodinger's Female Orgasm
    Dude, i have an office full of Chinese married guys looking at me funny.

Data:
    1.-I'm working in China
    2.-I was laughing out loud
    3.-...
    4.-Profit!

Thanks, OP, i hope you are satisfied XD

A nice movie related to the topic at hand.
    Last edited by Cybran; 2013-01-25 at 07:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    It's not actual immortality. If you die in that experiment and other copies live on in other universes, it doesn't mean you didn't die. Same how if you imagine a computer that can scan your entire body and save all of the quantum information about you and recreate you at another place while killing the original. The original still dies. The fact there's an exact copy doesn't mean you didn't die.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No thank you.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    It's not actual immortality. If you die in that experiment and other copies live on in other universes, it doesn't mean you didn't die. Same how if you imagine a computer that can scan your entire body and save all of the quantum information about you and recreate you at another place while killing the original. The original still dies. The fact there's an exact copy doesn't mean you didn't die.
    If you are trying to equate it with quantum teleporting then no that's not how it works. Quantum teleporting is about entangling your atoms with atoms in the reception, and then carry over the quantum states to the reception. There's no dying because your quantum information is what defines what your particles are: Elementary particles are indistinguishable if you remove the quantum information.

Copies are forbidden in the Information Quantum Theory (which i am almost unfamiliar with).

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by jotabe View Post
    If you are trying to equate it with quantum teleporting then no that's not how it works. Quantum teleporting is about entangling your atoms with atoms in the reception, and then carry over the quantum states to the reception. There's no dying because your quantum information is what defines what your particles are: Elementary particles are indistinguishable if you remove the quantum information.

Copies are forbidden in the Information Quantum Theory (which i am almost unfamiliar with).
    I'm equating the results.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Forever? Wouldn't old age get you in the end of every universe?
    Every universe? Scientists in this universe can probably stop the aging process entirely in the not so distant future.
    Though, even if you stay out of harms way, I guess you'll still have to deal with a possible end of the universe.

This theory is flawed anyway once you see old age as the reason for death.

How are you going to escape it? By creating an universe where they discover the immortality pill in your lifetime? How is this going to work out for people who lived thousands of years ago? In their own universe, they should be immortal... so how did they manage it, without any technology whatsoever to actually create something that might be able to give you real immortality to escape death by age?

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, a silly theory in my opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    I'm equating the results.
    But the results are not the same

Deleted
    Im sorry but all i see is blueglass