Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Nps^^. If you got garalon hc wind-lord will probably just fall over (assuming that your gear is up to par and you have a priest I'd argue that it's the easiest hc mode in the game). Gl!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stfouri View Post
    Your dk can easily go dps spec and gear on this fight and just soak the damage with monk tank.
    I see you guys killed it allready, but thats a future tip :P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurellio View Post
    I dunno if anyone has mentioned it already but u can also use your rogue as a tank for the future and just put one more dps. Makes it a lot easier.
    Just to clarify this is heroic, not normal, I don't know whether you can use the same tactic as the last phase (33%) he actually becomes a boos that needs to be tanked, although I don't know why you need 2 tanks for that part unless he melee hit's the tanks I'm not sure, but it's recommended to use 2 actual tanks for this fight on heroic at least. (From what I understand anyways)

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Nps^^. If you got garalon hc wind-lord will probably just fall over (assuming that your gear is up to par and you have a priest I'd argue that it's the easiest hc mode in the game). Gl!
    Yup Heroic Wind Lord died last night, I think on our 23rd pull. A couple of people kept making mistakes but and a couple low % wipes but ended up getting him. Pretty easy fight all in all.

We started attempts on Heroic Lei She last night. On our 3rd pull got him to 60% but we clearly need to clean up how we're dealing with the adds.