Exclamation Computer build for Elder Scrolls online???

Hey all,

I plan on playing TESO whenever it comes but I dont feel like my current computer build wont hold up. I am currently getting about 40-50 fps in WoW and a lot less - 20 or so whenever I raid or bg's. (and this is all on the lowest settings) I am wanting to upgrade for TESO so I can actually play it with at least half decent settings and still have a at least 40-50 FPS whenever I am playing with a larger group although I really dont want to spend more than 500
    - 700 on upgrades or to build a new computer. I understand that the system requirements for TESO have not been released but I was hoping someone could maybe compare it to how skyrim performs on PC.

So my main questions are,

1. Will $500 - 700 even build a new computer or upgrade my current one enough to play TESO or Skyrim?
    2. And if so, would you recommend trying to upgrade my current system or build a new one? Such as the $500 dolphin build of the month posted by mmo-champion.

time of this report: 1/22/2013, 18:41:32
    Machine name: MAYES
    Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.111025-1505)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
    System Model: GA-MA785GPMT-UD2H
    BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 4400e Processor (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
    Memory: 4096MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 3326MB RAM
    Page File: 2382MB used, 4267MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode
    DxDiag Previously: Crashed in DirectSound (stage 1). Re-running DxDiag with "dontskip" command line parameter or choosing not to bypass information gathering when prompted might result in DxDiag successfully obtaining this information

Please and thank you for all your help!

1) We don't even know TESO system requerments. (Skyrim preformance has nothing to do with TESO).
    2) Before TESO release lotta stuff will be released and lotta stuff will be much cheaper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Asked and answered. It's way too soon to get to specifics on this. Bethesda will say what they are when they say what they are although this should be available once the beta goes live.

For now, this is the wrong forum for this to boot, so closing.

There's a TES Online thread in the video games forum where you can probably find out more about the game.

Start here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Scrolls-Online

Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-01-25 at 02:26 AM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."