Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I met my best friend in WoW. We've yet to meet because finances always get in the way, but I count myself lucky to have met at least one amazing person playing this game.

I've never met anyone that I'm interested in meeting for sex, because I'm not interested in meeting for sex. I also have a Hello Kitty backpack and am socially awkward, and I see nothing wrong with either one.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

I knew a friend who I played WoW; she met her current boyfriend in guild and now living with him ever since.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was trolling in trade asking for girls to talk too, ended up chatting with some girl that added my facebook. I did not expect anyone to bite She was cute but lived too far apart. I'll just make my girlfriend play this game or else theres no putting a ring on it. HaHa!
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    that you really liked and ended up pursuing her or meeting her irl?
    Two actually, both ended up splitting from their bf's at the time, had a 1½ year relationship with the first, been living together with the second for 1 year now

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    Story time!

About six or seven years ago a friend/co-worker of mine used to play FFXI with me. She was about 45, married with two kids (though in the process of getting a divorce.) She met a guy in game and they hit it off. They emailed and talked on the phone for close to a year and then decided to meet.

He was going to fly out here for a week. My friend took the week off of work, made plans and arrangements and everything, and the guy never showed.

My friend was devastated. Those of us who knew about this told her to just end the 'relationship' and move on but she really liked the guy and somehow forgave him. A few months later he was going to come and meet her again, and AGAIN he didn't show, and AGAIN she forgave him.

That's when she decided that she was going to go out and meet him instead. Everyone kept telling her how that was an unbelievably stupid and dangerous thing to do but she did it anyway.

When she finally met the guy she realized why he blew her off the other times. 'He' was actually a 23 year old girl. They still liked each other though and in the end 'he' came back with my friend and they moved in together. The two of them and the kids now live together and 'he' went through gender reassignment treatments to become a guy for real.
    Ahh... lol what! Quite amazing your friend didn't care about the difference in gender though if they spoke on the phone how didn't she realise that 'he' was a she...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    You KNEW she was married and didn't try to stop her. That's what makes you pathetic. It's not your place to "Save the husband" you just wanted to be an asshole. Then to add insult to injury rather than talking to the husband 1 on 1 you decided to be a coward and make a fake account so nobody would know who you were and post the pictures for the whole guild to see.

I stand by my statement. You are pathetic.
    Are you one of these ladies? Are you upset that I outed one of your sisters? I saw she was unfaithful, and decided her husband needed to know. All I needed was the proof. I saved him a lot of heartache in the long run.

You are free to be upset if you'd like however.
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

I didn't meet my boyfriend on WoW, but before we started dating, I didn't know him very well at all since I only talked to him about class related things. When I heard he played WoW, I asked him what server he played on since I was looking to transfer. I basically got to know him better on WoW, and eventually Ventrilo, and a couple of months down the line we started dating. So I didn't exactly meet him on WoW, but it really helped me get the ball going in our relationship since I'm normally really shy and I find it easier to talk to people online than in person. We've been together almost three years now! (:

Quote Originally Posted by Moarfail View Post
    Ahh... lol what! Quite amazing your friend didn't care about the difference in gender though if they spoke on the phone how didn't she realise that 'he' was a she...
    Read this article and find out. Happened to this poor sap for 3 years.. sept it was a guy acting like a girl

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...king-manti-teo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovecrafts View Post
    Are you one of these ladies? Are you upset that I outed one of your sisters? I saw she was unfaithful, and decided her husband needed to know. All I needed was the proof. I saved him a lot of heartache in the long run.

Just ignore him Lovecrafts, the women had it coming.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

You KNEW she was married and didn't try to stop her. That's what makes you pathetic. It's not your place to "Save the husband" you just wanted to be an asshole. Then to add insult to injury rather than talking to the husband 1 on 1 you decided to be a coward and make a fake account so nobody would know who you were and post the pictures for the whole guild to see.

I stand by my statement. You are pathetic.
    What kinda guy refuses to let a girl send him tit pictures. Why would you send your tits to somebody when your married, especially if you dont know them. I could see maybe a person she works with or something. Pretty much she is a scumbag of the earth.

If he got these pics from hacking a email password or something then it would be completely different story
    Last edited by skatblast; 2013-01-25 at 05:05 AM.

I wonder what he would have said if he knew who it was and how they obtained the pictures

Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    If he got these pics from hacking a email password or something then it would be completely different story
    oh she definitely had it coming, but he said so himself he "got her [to do it]". post on first page. the only reason she did it was because he forced the situation in a given direction.
    Last edited by visaurusrex; 2013-01-25 at 05:10 AM.

one of my ... sisters? uh... what the hell.

What kinda guy refuses to let a girl send him tit pictures. Why would you send your tits to somebody when your married, especially if you dont know them. I could see maybe a person she works with or something. Pretty much she is a scumbag of the earth.
    As the old saying goes "It takes two to tango". I agree she is a scumbag. But he's no better, he seems to have encouraged her.

I ruined the marriage of a girl I met on wow once, her husband was in the guild and I got her to send topless photos to me. Posted them on the guild's message board on a throw-away account. The drama was amazing! They are now divorced. I feel like I saved that man.
    "I got her to send topless photos to me" dosn't sound like she did it against his will. It sounds more like, he asked. She obliged then he decided to go and cause some drama as he was bored and wanted amusement. It's nothing to be proud of at all.
    Last edited by Nasriel; 2013-01-25 at 05:12 AM.

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

10+ Year Old Account

Nope, no hacking needed. She loved to flirt with people in whisper and on vent when her hubby wasn't online. I just started flirting back to see how far she'd go, and got my proof I needed to complete my plan.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    My moms friend found her current husband that way... I'm probably just stereotyping... but if most guys who play this game are fat, then that makes me inclined to believe that most girls who play are fat as well... I like fitness and well... there's not much of my kind in WoW... trust me, I've seen enough chicks in WoW to know you're better off just recognizing them by their voice or ingame name... I don't want to know what behemoth lies on the other side of that mic.
    What the hell? You know we aren't all hideous you know! :P Most of us may not be beauty queens or anything, but we are at least average or above average!

10+ Year Old Account
    *snip*
    Ahhhh...a tried and true G4mUr Gur1 tactic, deflect the blame, "it's not the poor lady's fault", sorry but she knew better.

You're pathetic, that's nothing to be proud of.

I meet plenty of guys in WoW but nobody I want to date. LDR's are just too much of a pain in the ass
    He's pathetic for shaming a cheating skank and saving her boyfriend from a potentially ill fate?

I feel like the vice versa has happened too and we just don't hear about it because women don't come on these boards/brag about saving their girl friend from a terrible situation as much.

Anyways, I've met what I THOUGHT were women. I guess I'll never know...
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

4 years ago, met a girl in wow we talked for a few months then I flew from so Cal to Portland Oregon to meet her, was nice we instantly got along and were happy since we talked so long on the phone. I flew out to visit her twice then I ended up moving there, Lived there for 2 years and a year ago we moved back to So Cal.. were very happy and get along well since we both love gaming.

and probably gonna marry her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not wow and not a girl (I play for the other team :P) but I did meet someone online. My now boyfriend and I met on Second Life. We've chatted over webcam a few times and are making plans for a real life meet up in a couple months.

This is normally not a thing I do. I'm rather shy about approching people and online romance and flirting has always felt superfical to me (The fact that I normally play female charcters doesn't help "Oh your avatar is hot, let's bang" "Sorry I'm a dude buddy") But we hit it off really well personality wise and we had a ton in commmon. Soo I made an exception to my rules of "no flirting, no romance, real or fake, online" It's the best thing I've lately.
    Last edited by Time Sage; 2013-01-25 at 05:25 AM.

Ahhhh...a tried and true G4mUr Gur1 tactic, deflect the blame, "it's not the poor lady's fault", sorry but she knew better.
    I never said it's not her fault -_-. You didn't force her to send the photographs but you sure as hell encouraged her. I'm not trying to make her out to be the victim. She's a stupid bitch for sending the photographs and dosn't deserve to be married. But you're just as bad because you knowingly set out to cause destruction and seem to be actively proud of it! that's what I find pathetic/disturbing. Don't you have better things to do then meddle in the affairs of others? Why did you care about the husband so much anyway? do you have a secret crush on him or something?

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Im one ugly mother fucker but someone i got a hot girl for a wife now thank you wow!LOL