Poll: MewTwo vs Goku

Thread: MewTwo vs Goku

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    useing goku normal attitude and mewtwo normal attitude.
    mewtwo the smartest being would most likely strike first. if goku hits its over if mewtwo hits its over. also goku doesnt start in ssj4 and mewtwo wouldnt just sit there and watch as he yells for 5 min mewtwo is as fast as goku if not fast. mewtwo teleport > goku teleport
    Okay, in character. Goku has shown resistance to telepathy, a much weaker version of Goku I might add. Goku doesn't need to yell for 5 minutes to transform to SS4, it's virtually instant.

Teleportation is not the same thing as raw speed. In raw speed, Goku is much much faster than Mewtwo. If you'd like to dispute that claim I can link you about a half dozen things that prove very weak versions of Goku were faster than light, meaning with less than 1% of his power he can circle the Earth several times in 1 second.

Concerning teleportation, I don't believe Mewtwo has ever shown interstellar teleportation, while Goku has displayed not only interstellar teleportation, but even trans-dimensional teleportation across infinite distance. So unless proven otherwise, Goku's teleportation > Mewtwo's.

With Goku's telepathic resistance, and his extremely retarded durability, I don't see how he's gonna be able to hurt Goku. Also, I'm assuming this is movie Mewtwo? Well, in the movie Mewtwo had to focus on things to attack them. When Goku sees him gearing up for an attack, he's not just gonna stand there, he's gonna vanish, because he can move far faster than Mewtwo can keep up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrus View Post
    I take it that you have never really watched dragonball z. These are characters that could not only destroy planets and galaxies but they were able to break dimensions and destroy the kais which are the gods in the DBS universe. It's not really a fair comparison but if the two worlds met mewtwo would be obliterated.
    im a huge dbz fanboy lol. but i dont think people actually understand how powerful mewtwo is. he is way smarter then goku can predict anything he will do also reflect anything back at him stronger. goku has to charge pretty much all his power attack while mewtwo can throw them out instantly and constantly
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Goku can destroy galaxies.
    He's never done that. ever.

....but super man has.

im a huge dbz fanboy lol. but i dont think people actually understand how powerful mewtwo is. he is way smarter then goku can predict anything he will do also reflect anything back at him stronger. goku has to charge pretty much all his power attack while mewtwo can throw them out instantly and constantly
    not to mention Goku is a sayain, which is a race of simple-minded humanoids who can't count higher than their toes or fingers.

It takes, on average, two 30min episodes for a sayain to reach max lvl (lol) and by that time Mewtwo would have melted their minds with psychic attacks.
    Last edited by Paladin885; 2013-01-25 at 03:45 AM.

Deleted
    Cthulhu lost in the finals to Goku.
    Rofl, who the hell let that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    Crazed DBZ fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainec View Post
    are we going to have to wait for another video like the end all superman vs goku conclusion?
    That was a load of garbage, with tons of mistakes. Like them assuming the IMP works off Newton's laws of motion, or assuming that the Gero bomb would kill Goku, and that it's in quadrillion megatons. I wrote a blog on the subject detailing just a few of the reasons why Death Battle is wrong if you'd care to check it out.

http://www.screwattack.com/news/goku...battle-screwed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterpd85 View Post
    He's never done that. ever.

....but super man has.
    Goku has beaten people who have destroyed galaxies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    Magikarp beating Magneto in round 1 shouldve rendered that whole competition irrelevant.

Intelligence does not always win battles. I'm pretty sure every person goku has fought except fat boo has been smarter than him including vegeta who makes goku look like Forrest Gump. Yet goku always wins because intelligence does not equal power.

Also, the clone aspect of it is a moot point due to mewtwo cloning only Pokemon and that is after he catches them in a pokeball. I haven't seen Pokemon in years but I don't believe humans let alone superior alien races with infinite power can be captured in them.
    Last edited by Nekrus; 2013-01-25 at 03:48 AM.

Oh god this again. Mewtwo would be Goku. I'm a huge DBZ fan but it's true. Goku is energy based, while Mewtwo is psychic. No matter what Goku throws at Mewtwo he can control it and send it back. Mewtwo can also read minds, so he will know when Goku is going to attack, and how. Plus he can create a shield around himself.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Magikarp beating Magneto in round 1 shouldve rendered that whole competition irrelevant.
    Magneto is a feeble old man and Magikarp can splash itself over tall mountains. It should be obvious why it won.

the sun wukong ripoff turned superman ripoff wins.

i wont even mention arceus or creation trio or even mew(much stronger then mewtwo)
    Last edited by c2dholla619; 2013-01-25 at 04:01 AM.
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

10+ Year Old Account
    goku would own mewtwo

goku has beaten wizard, psychics, etc... he can beat a mewtwo

Care to show Mewtwo's feats of strength? Unlike Goku who can show a lot of feats, it is harder IMO to argue for Mewtwo cause it doesn't have the chapters and episodes of anime and manga to back him up. You say Mewtwo is smart......if it has prep time, there is a chance. With that said, You can't say that Freeza is weaker than Mewtwo cause you have nothing to compare that to. Mewtwo maybe super fast in the pokemon universe, but super fast could be he can move 1000 mph. Goku can probably move faster than that. You can't just say "Mewtwo teleport> Goku Teleport".

who would win. my vote goes to mewtwo because he has crazy physic powers capable of causing massive storms miles away with no effort, moving contentents, teleport with no effort, can make a clone stronger then the original, rewind time, wipe memories, crazy smart, super speed, bubble, heal.

i dont see it being a fair fight at all IMO.
    mewtwo is two smart the fight would be over in seconds.
    just complete mindraped.
    GT Goku quite literally becomes god. There is no competition.

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    the sun wukong ripoff turned superman ripoff wins.
    Hehe it's true the monkey king parallels are so blatant, it is like they didn't even bother trying to hide them.

goku has never met anyone with mental power that can even compare to mewtwo. mewtwo teleports away and just decimates him 100s miles aways goku can port instantly so its GG
    You really like ignoring things, don't you? Faster. Than. Light. It doesn't matter if Mewtwo's teleportation is instant, the thought required to initiate it is not. Goku also possesses enough physical and mental durability to handle anything Mewtwo can throw at him. Goku resisted telepathy with less than a trillionth of his end of DBZ power, never mind GT. Hundreds of miles is a ludicrously small amount when talking about anything that's even close to FTL speeds.

Mewtwo's shields mean literally nothing. Even if they can reflect energy attacks, Goku rarely doesn't start off with a punch. And even if he did start off with an energy blast, Goku can easily tank or dodge his own energy attacks. And say what you want about Goku's intelligence, but he's not a dumb fighter. He's not gonna keep throwing energy at himself. He'll try punching, and he'll punch Mewtwo's head off.

Anywho, a friend of mine is nagging me to go play video games, (it's the other way around!) so imma respond to this later. Zoma, you clean up here. Just link the Ginyu Force stuff, or Gotenks flying around the world, or Piccolo blowing up the moon until people understand that Goku is FTL. And speed wins fights, for the reasons I've already mentioned.

Did we mention Goku is a god?

People have not watched enough Dragonball it seems.

Deleted
    Wouldn't Goku just throw him into the sun?

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's start with this:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mewtwo

One of the most glaring things in this entry is:

"To exert its powerful psychic abilities, it will stay motionless for long periods of time in intense concentration to raise its capabilities to their maximum power."

Normally, you'd think this would be a superb advantage for Goku. However, given his tendency to let his enemies power to the max before finishing them, Mewtwo might have a chance.

Yet, Goku can destroy the universe a bajillion times over, so...
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!