Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Personally I've started somewhere in Wrath, but these are my tier rankings:

T11 = T9 > T10 > T14 > T12 > T13

I enjoyed ULD, BoT & BwD the most - have good memories from those.

Should've just put T14 < any other raid tier.
    hah. The way the title expresses the dissatisfaction with the three raids of the tier in a comparison with the entirety of Warcraft "raiding" (as an experience? Really? 7 or more years of memories?) is hilarious.
    It wasn't long ago / I was just like you / And now I think I'm sick and I wanna go home!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    what if SEARING WOLVES? The possibilities?!!?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what to tell you. You're definitely a minority opinion on that.

I don't agree at all myself. I think it's a very strong tier. *shrug*

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Im my opinion, MoP is running to be the best expansion ever.

Right now it is only behind Wrath, and with each patch it is getting closer to passing it.

If blizzard keeps up, it will be the best for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I don't know what to tell you. You're definitely a minority opinion on that.

I don't agree at all myself. I think it's a very strong tier. *shrug*
    This. I'll reserve my final opinion until after its been over some time but I have a hard time seeing this tier as anything but good to great.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    Personally I've started somewhere in Wrath, but these are my tier rankings:

T11 = T9 > T10 > T14 > T12 > T13

I enjoyed ULD, BoT & BwD the most - have good memories from those.
    Um...... T9 is ToGC >.>
    I think you want to replace T9 with T8.

Wrath started bad, but turned good quickly
    Cata started good but turned bad by the end.

T8>T14>T11>T10>T12>T9>T7>>>>T13

Molten core was a joke compared to raids now. Most of the bosses only had 1 or 2 abilities. For example all Magmadar did was put fire on the ground and fear people and besides Ragnaros none of the bosses even had more than 1 phase.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacob6875 <=== Check out my Youtube Channel !!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I'm sorry, but if anyone feels it's appropriate to claim that Firelands and ToGC were not the absolute worst pieces of garbage in all of gaming, I feel the need to question their understanding of fun.

ToGC - Just laughable how little effort went in, shocking, no interesting fights save double valks, no interesting loot, armour, set bonuses art assets, dialogue, lore (suddenly anub out of nowhere for no reason!) - nothing.

Firelands - Black and orange as far as the eye can see! Want fun boss mechanics? Oh well, enjoy buggy ones instead (lol Rhyolith), want lore? Fandral is now a scorpion becuase why not, kill him and we'll never mention it again. Want legs? Got that down. Did I mention the orange, we found some more and threw it around some.

Firelands is the first and only tier I hated being in after the first raid night.
    I can kinda get why you don't like ToGC (everyone I know seems to hate that raid, although personally I loved it due to lack of trash) but Firelands?!

I actually liked the raid layout/design...orange and black aren't the most visually appealing colors but I really don't know what other color scheme Blizzard could have gone off of with with a raid instance that is called FIRElands...:P the design was supposed to remind you of MC, same color scheme.

Fandral was probably the most disappointing encounter, I'll give you that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    There is no 2nd and 3rd boss in Cata raids, Zonozz and Yorsahj can both be considered 2nd.
    Like most people considered FL's first boss Shannox, but he was actually the 4th on the list, and could even be chosen as 5th.
    did u really just nitpick my post to tell me that there was no defined path in cata raids? You couldnt understand wat i was saying? If u kill yorsahj 2nd, then thats ur 2nd boss, if u kill zonozz 2nd then thats ur 2nd boss....are u really that uptight?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised by the HoF hate in here, I think it's a phenomenal raid (minus Wind Lord!)

This tier in general is very strong. Good aesthetics, engaging mechanics, strong themes/enemies, and there's certainly no shortage of bosses so even while there's a few flubs it's hard to really hold it against the tier. Course, I'm one of those guys who mostly loved Firelands, which seems to be the minority opinion. What do I know
    Last edited by Porimlys; 2013-01-26 at 01:09 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kritirius View Post
    It's hard to understand what you're trying to convey here but- I think something about joining half-finished PuGs? You can still do that now, back in cata, etc. I think that's what you're trying to say, at least..
    yea but say u joined a pug and killed morchok, then the pug failed, then u found a pug that had killed morch and zonozz and is now attempting yorsahj. If u werent there for the zonozz kill but now are going to kill yorsahj, wouldnt u still have zonozz available to kill that week with another pug if u wanted to? Instead of being saved to zonozz and yorsahj after killing yorsahj?

10+ Year Old Account
    For me: T6 (including swp)>T8>T11>T14>T12>T5>T4>T10>T13>T2>T3>T1>T7>T9

MoP is by far not the worst tier in the game.

vanilla the best because everyone was uninformed and played badly? you cant even copy vanilla now because even the worst of guilds would clear something with MC difficulty in 1 night, theres simply no mechanics the trouble was just having some gear and 40 people who showed up. think of a frost mages job at ragnaros, spam frost bolt, thats it virtually no other binds required, now think of cata rag....thats how things develop, if u dont like it you should quit because things will only develop further im afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    Course, I'm one of those guys who mostly loved Firelands, which seems to be the minority opinion. What do I know
    I loved Firelands, it was the only raid tier I actually liked in Cata.

HoF is a very movement-intensive raid. In my experience, a certain segment of the playerbase does not do well with movement-intensive encounters. Which is probably why people are complaining about it....personally I like this raid tier, as you said mechanics are interesting and it is aesthetically pleasing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to post something.
    My favorite raid? Naxxramas 10/25 man. Why? I had the most fun with my friends/SOME guildmates in there. Did this patch last too long? Hell yes. Was it too easy? Good lord yes. I started playing about 2 days after BC came out. Got a hunter to lvl 22 and lost total interest, didn't play again till the end of BC. Found out it was undead themed and decided to be super cool and roll a paladin, Palamaladin, best name ever...no. Anyway, I got him to lvl 69 when WOTLK came out and found my favorite guild of all time, The Roll Initiative. Super friendly and nice, and taught me the basics. Apparently I caught on so quick I was off-tanking asap, even though naxx 10 was way easy, which was good to be honest. Naxx 25 wasn't as fun, cause every week we had to bring in some pugs, and good lord Echo Isles had some seriously special and incredibly piss poor players and attitudes. However we still cleared it our second night (place WAS long). I say this because a raid my have a shitty design and the patch may last WAAAAAAY too long, but it's, in my opinion, about who you play it with. Well...
    First week of DS, no raid finder yet. Was on my resto shammy, had the valor and justice gear, only raided the big air elemental guy, al'akir or something. Guy is starting as DS 10 man pug, on opening week. For Echo Isles, that's crazy talk. For shits and more shits I join up, and somehow we found 8 other people winning to try it. To my knowledge, we progressed further that week then any guild on my server by clearing 6/8 ( we stopped cause we were at it for 12 hours strait, no one left too!). Now I type this to say even though I will always remember that forever (good memory, lots of fun), I can't deny that pissed my off that a bunch of random ass undergeared people could clear that far. Okay im done. I wonder what this topic was about.. o ya the new raids, never did em lol, maybe they are total ass burgers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too much influence from diablo3 on this raid tier, hopefully the next one will feel more like warcraft. Worst raid tier ever? Probably not but its right up there.

T14 > T11 so much... And comparing T14 to vanilla encounters is fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved Firelands, it was the only raid tier I actually liked in Cata.
    I think Firelands was pretty cool (no pun intended) as well. Esp seeing the difference between MC-Ragnaros was hilarious. Comet kiting was epic too. Only Boss I didn't like was Mr. Rhyolith, mainly b/c add bomb duty is not the most engaging thing... esp if You add 25man + Crappy computer at the time.