Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    WotE HC is completely retarded. It doesn't feel like a boss. It feels like several small struggles being dealth with by separate groups of people who just happen to be in the same room and are trying not to get in each others way. Especially on 25, with so many people all over the place. Perhaps it's better on 10.

Same reason I didn't like spine. You never actually fight a boss properly.

Heroic Amber Shaper.
    I've got more wipes on that boss than on every boss in Terrace on normal and heroic combined.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd also say heroic sha. only had one evening of tries on it with 40% as best try, but it already feels so damn boring... probably the last 15% are getting more interesting, once you got a ton of adds all the time, but it just takes WAY too long and doesn't really have many interesting mechanics. Like they wanted to add difficulty almost exclusively through the lenght of the fight

Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    wait.. stone guard hc in blues and greens?..
    Yes?

First week - MOP release, hit 90 and grind for 463 blues in dungeons
    Second week - cleared normal 12 (+few token if people used them) epic loot drops for 10 people and one valor point item
    Third week - heroic stone guard and feng for us

Blade Lord Ta'yak.

Deleted
    WotE N+HC
    Wind lord HC
    Amber shaper N+HC

I hate any fight where the main mechanic is to kill adds instead of the boss. I raid to kill bosses, not to see them drop after 10minutes of killing minion after minion. At the end I feel like I killed a lot of trash and I have no joy from the big dead thing in the middle of the room. Add phases are cool, but I don't want them to rule the fight.
    The biggest disappointment this tier is the lack of a patchwerk boss. I'm ok with baleroc's crystal or ultraxion's fart of doom, but nothing beats a good old brainless patchwerk interlude while dungeon crawling.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Yes?

Second week - cleared normal 12 (+few token if people used them) epic loot drops for 10 people and one valor point item
    Doesn't make sense, how did you still have greens the third week when a lot of people had full 463 blues the first week? If you were that serious about clearing Hs you'd have full 463s before the third week is what they are getting at.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

You can see my progress in my signiture, but I have to say Amber shaper because it works like Sindragosa - boring, boring, boring, boring oh shit final phase! I hear, SoF works like this too, wizard.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Any of the HoF fights, pretty much my least favorite raid ever.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    To everyone saying that Sha is boring - do the ball. It's actually tolerable then because you have things to do instead of grinding your rotation for 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Lei Shi
    Mione votes for Lei Shi, because it's super hard to solo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindlad View Post
    To everyone saying that Sha is boring - do the ball. It's actually tolerable then because you have things to do instead of grinding your rotation for 10 minutes.
    I am doing the ball, and while it may make the fight more interesting than for those that don't do the ball, in the end it comes down to just hover your mouse over the guy you wanna throw the ball to while doing damage and then pressing a mouseover-ballthrowing button once the adds start their cast. I still think it's boring :< Not that it is the worst fight ever, it surely isn't, i just expected a bit more from the endboss of the tier

Deleted
    Yes?

No, and stop lying. thx
    Nobody was doing hc stone guards with greens...even first week of hc's.
    Blues and Purples all over the place. Crafted stuff, daily rewards, valor points or even gear drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaskar View Post
    Mione votes for Lei Shi, because it's super hard to solo
    Mione would find a way.
    Mione always finds a way.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

502 - stone guard only because we were doing it in blues and greens
    509 - amber shaper so far (no sha yet)
    the amount of bull in this post is too damm high!!! HCs in greens? lol!!

Yes?

You want to convince us that u did HC with Blues and Greens? You guys are probably would top both awesomeness and slackness charts at the same time...

Even we were like at least full blue + some epics when we went for normals on second week... Any greens on a player on my raid group would make him sit out... No effort, no raid...
    3rd week nobody had any item below 463, checked it myself...

I could believe that you were mostly full 463 and had as many epics as you could except some slacker who had to be found at last minute... I would like to see a blue/green geared healer healing blue/green tanks on normal emperor... or blue/green dps managing Elegon enrage...

I bet you guys were like 30-40% Epic, 60-50% 463, 10% 450s and 1 green in whole raid...
    OMG we were doing HCs in blues and greens... were so pro!

TBH, at first normals week we had EPICs from AH, from crafting professions, brewfest, from rare mobs, some had 1 from valor, not sure if we already had any from PVP but for sure we had them in HCs...
    Last edited by elderamy; 2013-01-25 at 12:39 PM.

Deleted
    The most boring fight has got to be lie shi i guess.

The most annoying fight, which i rly dislike is probably amber shaper heroic.. purely because theres so many different strategies u can use, and its so RNG (like if a healer is reshaped, gettin flung and stuned in a scalpel, phase3 the guy with parasite+bombs, he dies cause of over healin parasite then bomb goes to a diff target).

Favourite fight.. Well ive liked all the fights so far, i think they are all challenging in their own way, the fight i look forward to most each week as a healer is probably tsulong tho, because its something you can really go for. But i like most of the fights equally tbh, even spirit kings i find somewhat fun.... imperial is a favourite as well... maybe i just like the harder boss's

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elderamy View Post
    the amount of bull in this post is too damm high!!! HCs in greens? lol!!
    why do you find this so hard to believe?

My own raid also had two healers who were still wearing at least 3 or 4 green items going into the first week of heroics - people who began levelling very late (i.e. hit 90 on the day MSV normal was released - so they were basically full greens for that clear). This was in 10man

so relax m8

on topic: H Will I found extremely boring (esp as I was the strength tank). an exercise in rinse and repeat with the arbitrary difficulty of having soaking classes chucked in there for good measure

Deleted
    Lei Shi and Will

I go with heroic protectors or zorlok. But honestly I don't think either are really that bad, so... /shrug :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lebowski View Post
    I believe Vizier took my group the most attempts to get down the first time. It's not bad once you get over the hump and make it farm content, but get ready to pull it until your eyes bleed for that first kill.

As a healer and tank I hate Lei Shi the most as farm.
    the first version maybe.. the boss is a joke now