Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The real issue with the loot change, I'll just quote myself here:

Rng thunder loot on rng loot tables which you can rng loot with coins of which you can get more rolls by getting rng quest rewards.

Extending a grind for the sake of grinding isn't a super move in my eyes.

Gotta love it when Blizzard toys with the water cooler hard cores....

damn, I really should make a guild by that name... if I wait long enough someone will

I love Daily Blink.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    The real issue with the loot change, I'll just quote myself here:

Rng thunder loot on rng loot tables which you can rng loot with coins of which you can get more rolls by getting rng quest rewards.

Extending a grind for the sake of grinding isn't a super move in my eyes.
    Mogu Charms aren't RNG. Elder Charms are the ones with a chance from bags; Mogu Charms are guaranteed 3 a week.

What possessed them to not just have Thunderforged be an item you use to upgrade a piece of gear, I don't quite grasp.
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    The only reward for work orders is reputation? What about the people who actually spent 2 weeks worth of dailies to get exalted with every faction? :/ What a waste of an addition.
    These work orders are not meant for you(and others who have done the dailies until exalted). They are meant as an alternative do doing those dailies for those not yet exalted. It will be even faster if you have alts now, just buy the rep booster thingy, and do the work orders on your alt with no stress.
    Surrounded by idiots

10s aren't more popular because the entire community agreed they're more fun, it's just a simple case of effort versus reward.
    I know lol so much at all those ppl yelling "MAN WE JUST LIKE 10 MAN MORE ITS NOT ABOUT GEAR KK?

Even for Blizz it's obvious that you aren't saying the truth

How about we let the parenting of kids to... their parents? No, seriously, World of Warcraft is a videogame. Gaming it's supposed to be a fun activity (if you have that fun through challenges, social interactions, etc is completely up to you). Not some kind of "School of Hard Knocks about the Real World".
    I'm very tempted to have this professionally engraved onto a plaque and hang it on my wall. Why can't people get this through their heads? Games to not have to equal life.

Yeah for now the, items seems like placeholders, they share icons and stats with T14 gear

Why do they still bother with item names and stats. Just make it "Level 522 Caster Wrists".

10+ Year Old Account
    I love Daily Blink.

Deleted
    why a 2.4 speed mace, every single agi melee class will simply avoid it because the fist is infinitely better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Strength and agility maces with spirit? Lol, hope those are tooltip errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorn View Post
    I know lol so much at all those ppl yelling "MAN WE JUST LIKE 10 MAN MORE ITS NOT ABOUT GEAR KK?

Even for Blizz it's obvious that you aren't saying the truth
    Give me a break. 25m gear faster, you get more loot per person and are less likely to get gear that your raid can't even use. RNG hits 10m a lot harder than 25m
    Last edited by Freia; 2013-01-25 at 12:59 PM.

Oh that daily blink spot on!

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay that DB was funne.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Perhaps you're looking at it from the wrong perspective? I mean, it sounds like you believe it's the players that are interested on doing just The Tillers and taking care of Sunsong Ranch the ones that want to do heroic raiding and have issues with it. Why not think about those players that are progressing through heroic raids and just can't overcome a particular boss? Would you prefer they'd rather quit altogether if they become blocked somewhere?
    YES! (I wouldn't quit over it though, just throw the towel for the current Tier if further progression is mathematically impossible)
    And I'm saying this as a normal mode raider who just dabbles into HCs at the end of the Tier if there's time left. Nerfing HCs just feels WRONG. There should be bosses beyond our skillcap. It's what makes them desirable.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Okay that DB was funne.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Perhaps you're looking at it from the wrong perspective? I mean, it sounds like you believe it's the players that are interested on doing just The Tillers and taking care of Sunsong Ranch the ones that want to do heroic raiding and have issues with it. Why not think about those players that are progressing through heroic raids and just can't overcome a particular boss? Would you prefer they'd rather quit altogether if they become blocked somewhere?
    YES! (I wouldn't quit over it though, just throw the towel for the current Tier if further progression is mathematically impossible)
    And I'm saying this as a normal mode raider who just dabbles into HCs at the end of the Tier if there's time left. Nerfing HCs just feels WRONG. There should be bosses beyond our skillcap. It's what makes them desirable.
    I agree. The attitude of the WoW player base has changed so much.

Im a officer in a casual 10 man guild and its sometimes even difficult for me to gather 10 people to do a raid. So i can immagine how stressfull it must be to manage a 25 man raiding guild. So i dont care if they get 5% more chance to get a thunderforged item they deserve it

I feel bad for Blizzard, having to constantly defend and justify the casual player base.

Forum: "They don't want to get better"
    Blue: "Welllllllll, if you stare at the moon in a weird light, it's actually like they ARE better than you think they aren't!"

Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    Give me a break. 25m gear faster, you get more loot per person and are less likely to get gear that your raid can't even use. RNG hits 10m a lot harder than 25m
    We just killed Shekzeer last night for the first time, we got 3 pairs of the cloth pants as our non-token drops. Guess how many we used? RNG is RNG, bro.
    Last edited by fangless; 2013-01-25 at 02:56 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    We just killed Shekzeer last night for the first time, we got 3 pairs of the cloth pants as our non-token drops. Guess how many we used? RNG is RNG, bro.
    Maybe you should re-read that quote, and take 2 keywords into account:
    Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    It can happen that you'll get a kill that drops completely useless non-tier loot, but it's far less likely (there's those two words again) to happen than on 10m.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Kudos to the blues for their levelheadedness and to the Daily Blink's brilliant issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    I feel bad for Blizzard, having to constantly defend and justify the casual player base.

Forum: "They don't want to get better"
    Blue: "Welllllllll, if you stare at the moon in a weird light, it's actually like they ARE better than you think they aren't!"

And you had no one who could use those legs? What tokens did you get? Because my raid group has gotten 90% vanquisher tokens with only 3 vanquishers in the raid and we have been clearing all the raids for weeks now. And 2 out of 3 of our vanquishers are pure dps who don't need the tokens for offspec and the other is a druid who doesn't really care to play any other spec but balance.

If you really think rng effects 25m as much as 10m you are clueless. Smaller group with the same loot table makes it more likely that no one in the raid will be need the items that drop. And guess what?!! Blizzard already said it was their intention for 25m to gear faster than 10m so no reason to be delusional.
    Last edited by Freia; 2013-01-25 at 03:27 PM.