Poll: What is the secret big feature for MoP gonna be?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

What is the secret big feature for MoP gonna be? (poll)

Like the title says, VOTE

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt it will actually be the Dance Studio but that's definitely what I want

none of the above...

it will be CRR imho (cross realm raiding), allowing people to raid current end game content with other players of the same faction from other servers. this will allow guilds to merge cross realms, allow low pop servers a wider player base to fill out their raids, and give 10 and 25 man groups a much, much larger player base to recruit from (since server transfers will not be needed). throw in cross realm guild perks and this could be huge.

I miss the options I believe are the most plausible:

1. New heirlooms cross-realm
    2. Proving Grounds

10+ Year Old Account
    None of the above.

It will likely be some sort of refinement/further expansion of cross realm stuff.
    "Brevity is...wit"

None of those really seem likely to me, out of all of them player housing and model updates seem the most likely since the other ones wouldn't be on the level of lfd and lfr being something that is widely used and not just for a specific portion of the playerbase.

5.3, model updates

They've been dicking us around on purpose. They also said Dwarves have been finished and they were working on Humans. This was back in early Cata, I believe.
    These new models that we have been seeing are definitely a taste of what is to come. They look very much like what we have now, but higher res and poly count. I doubt they would rework the skeletons seeing as they changed or adapted them slightly for Monk attacks already.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

None of them.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    5.3, model updates

They've been dicking us around on purpose. They also said Dwarves have been finished and they were working on Humans. This was back in early Cata, I believe.
    These new models that we have been seeing are definitely a taste of what is to come. They look very much like what we have now, but higher res and poly count. I doubt they would rework the skeletons seeing as they changed or adapted them slightly for Monk attacks already.
    I don't know about that early though it would be a good inbetween raid patch filler and I hope they give orcs thralls skeleton.

None of the Above.

Don't understand the first, I bet model updates will be in the next expansion, doubt legendaries will get updates, certain that they won't change raid models in the middle of an expansion, doubt PvP on mounts is happening soon or that major a feature, dance studio is not happening and they've said player housing isn't gonna happen anytime soon.

If anything I'd imagine it's the Proving Grounds, though I think they've said that would hopefully arrive sometime during MoP, so that might not be it either. But it's a better choice imo than the poll options.

None of them. Instead:

Cross-Realm Pet Battles!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    For the love of god please don't let it be dance studio or housing. All those programming and animation hours wasted on a stupid /dance emote and a tent.
    Warlock (SL main)

probably something a lot less amazing to what I'd hope it would be

Deleted
    Model is the only one I think is even a little bit likely to be a feature in MoP !

10+ Year Old Account
    Proving Grounds, or (this is just a drunken dream of mine) the ability for a group leader to have his group/raid's gear scale to the appropriate level for the dungeon they enter, and Blizz re-tuning the numbers of old raids and dungeons to accomodate. Five friends port to Dalaran and smash Violet Hold Heroic in gear scaled to iLvl 200 blues-quality.

Good lord, I'd never even LOOK at another sub-based MMO^^
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    None of them. Instead:

Cross-Realm Pet Battles!
    Or Pet Battle Raids! With Tier sets for pets!

What about Looking for Arena?

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i hope its the god damn model updates weve been waiting 100 years for
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    i hope its the god damn model updates weve been waiting 100 years for
    I am happy to wait a few more years for those. Once they change I'm going to miss the older models.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I'd love to see models upgraded, but graphic improvement is NOT a feature, unless they make it, like, optional or customizable (no idea how that would work tho). As to features, I have no idea what it could be but i don't really see any of those listed happening. Another cross realm thing seems most probable. And i hope they will work on this new feature and new models at the same time :]