Poll: What is the secret big feature for MoP gonna be?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Cross realm, and possibly cross-faction, raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowe View Post
    None of them above.

My vote goes to crossrealm auctionhouse (for dead servers)
    This or player housing. There were minor features implemented with MoP to "test the waters" in both cathegories, player housing had the farm and xrealm ah had the BMAH (not really xrealm but still it encouraged bid wars by putting rare items up for sale, much more like a xrealm ah would increase competition).

a combination of CRZ with pet battles, LFR and farming, performed through dailies with a boss we all thought passed returning.

in all seriousness iam gonna let this one be a surprise for me.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2013-01-25 at 09:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    This or player housing. There were minor features implemented with MoP to "test the waters" in both cathegories, player housing had the farm and xrealm ah had the BMAH (not really xrealm but still it encouraged bid wars by putting rare items up for sale, much more like a xrealm ah would increase competition).
    There will never be player housing.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pet Battle Brawler's Guild

Rank 8 will be fights against the tamers Garrosh, Varian, Wrathion and some human kid called Red.

Deleted
    Some people have commented about it being CRR for current raid content. This will NEVER happened because of one reason....Profit from transfers. Why would blizz implement something that would destroy the income of possibly millions a month, would make no sense at all and one of the worst business choices they could ever make.

Truth be told, It probably be wont be any of the list but if I had to choose, I would choose model updates or player/guild housing but again, highly unlikely any of these will happen.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I vote for none of the above. To bad that option isn't on the actual poll, but I personally do not think any of the things on the poll would be the big thing that hasn't been announced yet.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

I reckon it'll be the return of wotlk 10/25 raid lockouts, maybe not the same but somewhat similar. They've already laid the foundation for it in 5.2 with thunderforged weapon drops.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno