Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by felis View Post
    So a nerf to burst.
    9% buff to nukes.

As usual i digress. Sunfyre and the rest of you top boomkins....do you think the 9% is enough? will boomkins now sometimes appear on top of WoL's for some bosses?
    Not that I am one of those top boomkins, but I dont think we need this buff, considering crit and haste scaling up really well in I lvl say 530.
    We will have to see it when 5.2 goes live. On the other hand - it may help our burst since NV is nerfed, so perhaps this 9% will even things out.

I didn't like the NV change at first because of the desync issue but after taking a closer look to the healing part I'm totally fine with it. The 9% direct damage buff seems completely unecessary or at least a little high in my opinion, I never had big problems in single target fights or fights with a small number of adds.

If I had the opportunity to change something it would be the current AoE rotation ... or better AoE preparation sheme because I hate to think 10 steps ahead just to be in the right eclipse to bomb some adds in Feng HC and not to loose to much DPS trying to bomb Adds -> nuke Boss in Mel'yarak. I find myself much to often in the situation where I think: Don't use that Starsurge proc! Don't do it! ... just to stay in an preferred eclipse a little longer. Why not making the Eclipse states equally strong?

And something that really freaks me out ist the constant rebuffing of symbiosis after a wipe, completly unecessary s**t. Or the pre pull dance to be exactly one cast prior the first eclipse after a long progress wipe evening it's just annoying. Why not let cast the dance while moving? PvP? Just let it cancel when taking damage and all would be fine...

I feel better now, thank you for asking xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhox View Post

And something that really freaks me out ist the constant rebuffing of symbiosis after a wipe, completly unecessary s**t. Or the pre pull dance to be exactly one cast prior the first eclipse after a long progress wipe evening it's just annoying. Why not let cast the dance while moving? PvP? Just let it cancel when taking damage and all would be fine...

OMG yes we were so blind. the symbiosis thing and the time it takes to get to the correct energy lvl pre pull is the most annoying thing about the spec. drives me up the bloody wall and yet i always forget to moan on the forums about it. The times we have pulled hc bosses and then i realised i forgot a crucial symbiosis and prayed i wouldn't have to use that ability and then no one would find out that i forgot....
    getting these 2 things fixed would be fantastic.
    I would join your complaint about the aoe thing but sad to say i don't understand how boomkin aoe works but hopefully noone in my guild will find this out.

Indeed.
    Symbiosis, would be better to make it last while in the same raid group. Also it should be instant cast. Since we dont cast it in combat, what is the reason for it to not being instant???

Astral communion is annoying as hell, but how about I remind you of times that you could not move that bar pre/out of combat at all? :P

Quick fix to this problem would be - change the default bar direction for AC use, it should go towards lunar. This would be 300% less annoying, since it would take 2 secs, instead of 7-8 seconds.

There is really no reason not to do that.

Deleted
    Or the pre pull dance to be exactly one cast prior the first eclipse after a long progress wipe evening it's just annoying. Why not let cast the dance while moving? PvP? Just let it cancel when taking damage and all would be fine...
    Always you can get the 4/5 PvP set (for honor or/and conquest points), which allows you to cast AC while moving. Then make a proper macro to swap gear + cast AC.

Agreed! @mikoslav

Now quickly let's make a Symbiosis/Astral Communion petition in the official forums and get everything right in time for 5.2

...how about I remind you of times that you could not move that bar pre/out of combat at all? :P
    there are things in this small black corner in my brain that i try to ignore by force. ^^

Deleted
    on the PTR symbiosis doesn't get removed from running in or even going offline. idk if it will stay like that for live. Even had it being on me still after being offline and not in the raid with the warlock I had it on from previous PTR testing!